Part 14: The begging of the end

Fury's POV

It had only been a few minutes Wanda was doing her thing and everyone was in a panic if Y/Ns gone rouge then a lot of lives are at stake and if worst comes to worst I don't like our odds.

"Fury we've got something." Stark said running into my office. I ran out to see Natasha sat with the group telling them something. 

"I was assisting a SHIELD team in the capture of a Hydra assassin all the people he killed turned out to be Hydra informants they were tieing up lose ends. As we moved through the warehouse we heard yelling a window smash and gun shots. The assassin escaped but there was one survivor the guy from the picture. Everyone else was as dead as dead can be. And this one guy sat there with a look of anger. Turns out he was under investigation for corruption after that not a clue." 

"That's something to work with. Now any ideas where Y/N could be."

"I have an idea."

Y/N's POV

You stood up from his body and let a single tear hit the ground. 

"I'll kill that bastard." You walked out of the shop you ran to where your old apartment was and knocked on the door. And young man opened up sceptical of who you were.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah I used to live here, i just need to grab a couple of things." You said walking in towards the bedroom.

"Sure." He said following. You pressed a button under the window and the wall opened up revealing a wall of rifles pistols two rocket launchers and a 50.cal.

"What the fuck." He said amazed. You picked up a pair of Glock 38's an MP5K a smith and Wesson 44. magnum you placed in your waist band and mossberg 590 chambered with armour piercing slugs.

"Tell anyone about that and I'm coming after you next." You said walking away you got into the car and started to think. "Where could he be?" You kept asking yourself. Then you remembered the drive you were given. After stomaching a very messed up video he started talking. 

"Now that you've seen my little show I bet you want to kill me. If you do come back to were ALL this shit started." You threw the laptop out of the window and began flooring it towards the warehouse.

Natasha's POV

I gently opened the door to the barber and cleared the room. Me and Clint went to the back and I nearly threw up. Stan was laying there with his hands placed over his favourite razor and on the other side of the room as the body of a man that had been violently beaten to death.

"Y/N was here. No one else would have done this." I said looking at the bodies. 

"We've got something!" Steve shouted from the outside. We ran out to see him holding a broke laptop with a video playing on loop. 

"All this shit started. What's that meant to mean."

"Hold on what if Y/N was the assassin." Clint said walking to them.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"The day we met Y/N after he lost contact with Nat he said there was a gap before he came to New York." He said walking back and fourth.

"That would explain a few things." Steve said turning to me.

"I know exactly where he's heading." I said running to the truck. "Come on I'll explain on the way." I said as everyone got in.

Y/N's POV

you crashed through the warehouse wall and was met by gun fire. You grabbed my mosberg and killed two people. 

"Ladies aaaaaaand Gentleman. I present to you Y/N! L/N!" A voice said over the intercoms. You climbed out the back of the car and shot three more people. You placed the gun on your back and pulled out your MP5K and guned down three people.

"Ok killing you might be more difficult than I first thought." He said again as the MP5 ran out of ammo. You saw hi stood in a glass box most likely bulletproof glass.

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!" You said jokingly. While looking around the room about a dozen men.

(From 1:08 to 1:38 this was the closest I could get to the idea I had. Just imagine your 47 and this is inside.)

Your two Glock's had smoke rising from the barrels. "Oh, I'm touching myself tonight." You said looking forward. 

You picked up your shotgun and ran upstairs. You used the last of your AP slugs on the reinforced door.

"What was that about killing me." He shot you in the chest once and ran towards a door. You tackled him out the door and over a railing into the pouring rain

"Just you and me."

(From 4:07 your john bad dude is viggo)

Your stood there with a bullet hole in your shoulder and two knife wounds.

You turned one last time to finally see the life drain from his eyes.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" Natasha shouted."Oh shit." She said as you turned to face her

(A/N hey guy just wanted to say thanks a million for all the support over the past year with this book. Do me one favour tho check up on your friends make sure there ok I recently lost someone close and don't wish it for anyone. Anyway have a great day night evening and I'll hopefully see you again)

-Rebel