Part 15: Or the end of the begging

You sat in the gym doing reps like usual. But Fury had a group of SHIELD agents following you in case of you going off again. 

As you were lifting you felt a weight place itself on your lap. You placed the bar on the frame and looked up. "What cloud did you fall from?" You said looking at her with a pair of black shorts and a sports bra that you were convinced was to small.

"Aren't you just charming." She said kissing you softly. You placed your hands on her hips and gave her a hickey on her neck. 

"I like to think so." You said with a small smirk. A cough came from behind Natasha and you looked up to see Tony stood there. 

"Y/N when your finished Fury wants a word with you." He said walking away. Natasha got of you and you stood up. 

"I was gonna go for a shower." You said moving your hands around her waist and stomach. She grabbed your hand and started leading you in.

"Y/N when I said finished I meant now." Tony shouted to you. You looked down in disappointment but your head was lifted up by Natasha. 

"I can wait don't worry." She whispered. You walked over to Fury's office while the group followed you. You opened the door and sat down.

"What's up?" You said.

''I'm sorry Y/N but we have to let you go. If I want you to know this isn't my choice this comes from a place above even me." "You have to leave the tower by eight PM latest"

"Why nothings hap.-oh I understand." you said remembering the events of a few days ago. You knew that this would happen at some point. For some reason fury had a faint but obvious smirk. "You piece of shit." Fury kept the smile on his face but you walked out.

"Hey Y/N you OK?" Bucky said walking by.

"Nope guess what. I'm being kicked of the team." He just paused for a second.

"Bullshit." He said laughing it off but then he saw how serious you were. "Fuck that's a load of shit."

"I need to go pack and talk to Natasha." You said taking a deep breath.

"Well for what its worth. It was an honour." He said walking away. You took the elevator to your room and heard Natasha singing.

"Hey Nat." You said walking over to the closest. You pulled out a large travel pack and started putting clothes in.

"what happening?" She said walking over to you.

"Fury's taken me off the team and I'm out." You said changing into a white T-shirt black jeans and black boots.

"He can't do that he. he just can't." She said sitting down.

"It's because I'm a security risk." You said picking up your keys and putting your black leather jacket on.

"Then I'm going with you." She said standing up.

"You can't Natasha. Your needed here."

"So are you. I need you." She said holding on to you.

"Just remember this isn't the end of us."

"Please. Don't." She begged.

"If you need anything. Call me one thing I'm promising is I'm not leaving New York. But I need some time to figure shit out." You broke out of her bear hug and began walking away holding back tears.

"No!" She yelled. Clint came out of his room and saw Natasha in tears.

"Where are you going?" He asked walking towards you.

"Away, but not by choice."

"How can't it be by choice?" He scoffed.

"Fury kicked me out." You said not even turning. You got to the garage and sat in your newly fixed camaro. "Perhaps its not the end." As you drove down the street and away from the tower a message came up on your phone.

"When you wanna get together call me." It read. At least you weren't leaving her behind

(Holy shit guys I just wanna say thank you all again for your support on this book 23.3k reads is crazy for me. I might do a sequel but in reality it your guy's choice. Thanks for enjoying reading and commenting. I've had this ready for months gut just forgot its existent)

Rebel