Part 9: Awake

For what felt like days you kept opening your eyes little by little before they closed again. Your arms were still your ears were ringing but you could see again. From the looks of it you were in an ICU hooked up to a heart rate monitor and an IV. You turned your head to see a certain red head holding your hand with her head down and to the other side a man with dark brow hair watching TV.

"Hey" You whispered looking towards Natasha. Her head slowly rose with tears in her eyes. She took a step back and sat down.

"Holy shit" Clint said running out of the room and returning with a doctor.

"Mr L/N do you know were you are" The doctor said sitting you up.

"Not a clue" You whispered as he took notes.

"And what about who these people are" He said stepping out the way. 

"Yeah" "Thats Natasha and Clint" A look of relief went across her face. "Can I go" You said sitting up as you felt feeling slowly returning to your body.

"I'm sorry but you can't" The doctor said trying to stop you.

"I'm not dead yet so I'm fine" You said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Thats were your wrong you flatlined four times in three days" The doctor said looking at you. You just sat their for a minute and nothing was said and no one moved exept for Natasha who stepped closer towards you and lifted your head.

"I love you Y/N" She whispered placing her lips on to yours. You both just stayed their lips together embraceing the moment.

"I love you too" You whispered back looking into her eyes.

"You really need a shower" she said stepping back.

"Mr L/N can I speak to you privately" The doctor said making Natasha and Clint leave. 

"Now Mr L/N to be honest I don't believe the reason you collapsed was accidental" The doctor said taking of his glasses. "I believe you were poisoned unsuccessfully of course" You looked at the doctor for a minute and thought about it.

"It all makes sense" You painfully stood up and took off all the wires and the IV tube.

"Your cloths are here" The doctor said giving you a bag.

"Your not a doctor are you?" You said slipping on a T-shirt and sweat pants with sneakers.

"I work for shiled but I am a doctor" He said guideing you out. 

"Lest go home" Natasha said wrapping her arm around your waist and leaning on your chest.

"Great idea"

Time skip

You walked inside and took a beep breath. You walked over to the frige and grabbed a beer which was taken by Natasha.

"The doc said no alcohol or stressful actions for at least a week" She said putting the drink back.

Warning Smut

"Fine I'm going for a shower then" You said walking into the bedroom and stripping down. You stepped in the shower and felt your body loosen up. After five minutees there was a creek and you saw a blurry figure enter the bathroom.

"Hey baby" She whispered as she placed her head on your back and wrapped her arms around your stomach. You turned to see a smiling nude Natasha. You looked at her and placed a light kiss on her neck while your hands explored her body making her moan into your chest. She slowly dropped to her knees and began blowing you whilst you guided her with your hand.

"Oh shit Nat" You wispered as she sped up.

"I missed this" She said standing up. You pushed her against the wall and bent her over.

"Me too" You said rubbing your tip against her pussy. She continued to moan as you teased her.

"I swear to god if you keep doing that I'm go-" She was cut off by you plunging yourself inside her making her practically scream.

"You'll what?" You said as she was reduced to a moaning mess.

"Oh fuck... Right there baby right there" She said as you started moving your hips faster.

"Enjoying yourself"You said trying not to explode inside her.

"Fuuuuuuuck" She screamed as you both climax filling her. You pulled out and turned of the shower. She was just sat down enjoying her high.

"That was great" You said picking her up and walking to the bed.