𝟷.𝟸𝟹

granola bar
-third-

Thalia enters the zoom meeting, Alaina followeing her

"Hey Nini! Hey, Miss Jenn!" Thalia exclaims with a smile, waving into the camera.

"Hey, y'all!" Alaina shouts

"Hey!" Nini and Miss Jenn wave to the girl in sync.

"Hola, madrina. Hola, Nini. Hola, Thalia! Hola, Alaina" Carlos greets as he enters the chat, a tropical background behind him.

"Hola, Carlos!" Alaina laughs.

Seb then enters the chat with a straight face. He then sees everyone and smiles he waves lightly.

"Hi, kids! Are you spending the break apart?" Miss Jenn asks Carlos and Seb.

"I did invite him to a four-star resort with my family in Los Cabos," Carlos states.

"And I told him Milky White was nearing labor," Seb adds on. "Cows don't stop having babies just because school let out."

"Yes, somehow, you're having a cow about me not staying in Salt Lake, so..." Carlos trails

"Wazzup!" EJ and Ashlynn shout into the screen as they enter the chat and make goofy faces.

"Is it possible to fall in love even more? I'm curious," Thalia chuckles as EJ laughs with her. EJ then walks over to the other computer.

"Are you coming or what? EJ is so boring," Ashlynn groans.

"I'll come after the call, don't worry, I got you, Ash," Thalia assures the red-headed girl.

"You're coming to see me too though, right?" EJ asks ask he comes into the frame of the other laptop.

"No, I'm going to the place that my boyfriend is at and have no plan to even talk to him," Thalia deadpans sarcastically.

"I hate you," EJ shakes his head with a smile.

"Love you too, babe," Thalia makes a half heart with her hand. EJ makes one too.

"So, all of our parents are in Park City, Thalia's parents too, and they left me and EJ here to watch the house," Ashlynn explains. "We've been streaming old movies."

"Yeah," EJ nods. "Watched Scary Movie last night. Ah! What a classic."

"I've never heard of it..." Seb trails.

"You are are watching like, old, old movies," Nini comments.

"Uh, it came out 2000..." Thalia trails. "It's not that old. You see, when you called me to come over and watch old, classic movies I thought you meant, like, Casa Blanca, y'know, a real classic."

"Well, I wanted to tell you guys that-"

"Sorry we're late. Emergency in the kitchen," Kourtney sighs.

"Wazzup!" Big Red exclaims as he joins the call.

"This is why we're soulmates!" Ashlynn grins at the red-headed boy.