CHAPTER 2: THE DREAM OF FUTURE TERROR

Misako watched as her home was ablaze with flames of almost purple hue. She watched worriedly as her brother-in-law raced into the flames and searched for her husband. Her son cried in her arms and yet... someone was missing, but she didn't have the slightest idea who! Wu ran to her side, panic filled his eyes, "I cannot find my brother or Leia!" "Who is 'Leia' Wu?" Even more panic filled his eyes. He starts to scream the name that she didn't know and the name of her husband.

All of a sudden Misako shot up from her bed. In tears and almost able to smell the smoke from her nightmare. Garmadon was beside her, sitting up and watching her with a worried look. "What is it Misako?" He asked his wife. "I just had the most bizarre nightmare." "How so?" Garmadon said, now intrigued to what Misako dreamt about.

After explaining her dream to her husband, he gave a faraway look as he thought about his wife's dream. "If what your dream shows is true...we must protect our children at all costs! I will send a letter to Wu and have him stay with us, just to be safe." He got up from his bed and pulled out a sheet of paper and an ink container and a pen. "What do you mean? What does my dream mean?!" She was worried for her daughter and her unborn son. She looked down and touched her womb and Garmadon looked up and remembered his soon-to-be son. "As long as I live Misako, nothing will happen to either of our children." He said, getting up from his unfinished letter. "In fact, I will go check on Leiana now."

In the hallway, he heard his daughter almost crying. He ran as fast as he could to see her still asleep; tossing and turning. "Leia. Leia! Wake up wildflower, it's ok." 

The little girl shot out of her bed, surprising her father, and started to tear up. "Daddy! I just had the scariest dream!" He was now VERY disturbed. "Tell me about it." 

After she told him about it, he compared it in his mind to the dream his wife had. It was so similar that he was in full panic mode. "Come, let's go get your uncle." "Really?! We get to see Uncle Wu!!" The little girl was ecstatic at the news. 

I'm so sorry it's short but it gives way for the next chapter :)