CHAPTER SIX: THE ABDUCTION

It had been a full week and Leia had no regrets. She spent her time to the fullest with her family. Now she knew what had to be done. She knew all too well that her father's evil was growing to the point where he would become fully evil in the coming time, and she couldn't leave her mother heartbroken twice. She poured the memory tea into her mother's cup, along with some tears. She then poured regular tea for her father and uncle, who was visiting to meet her brother. "Here you go!" She said in her best happy voice. Her spirit died as she told her family that she was going to bed and as she watched her mother drink the tea and kiss her head goodnight. "Goodbye mommy." She said out loud. Of course, the brothers did not catch on until what happened next.

Her father came in with her little baby brother. "Goodnight you two. Sweet dreams." He closed the door and as soon as he walked down the last step of the stairs, the house burst into flames. They all rushed out the door and it wasn't till they heard Lloyd's cries that the men rushed back in. Inside, they ran up the stairs and heard Leianna coughing. "Daddy! Uncle Wu! Where are you?" "We're coming! Hold on Leia!" Shouted her uncle. Soon they reached the top of the stairs and saw Leianna trapped under a burning beam of wood holding tightly to her brother. "Here! Take him and leave quickly!" "Leianna, are you out of your mind?! I'm not going to leave my daughter in this raging fire!" He gave his son to Wu and instructed him, "Go give him to Misako and hurry back to help me with this beam!" Wu nodded and raced down the steps with his nephew.

"Leianna Jade Garmadon! I warned you, now you will come with me." Her father heard this and saw a man standing in the flames! "Who are you and how do you know my daughter's name?!" "Father, wait." Leia said weakly. "No! Don't speak. You need your strength, so save it. I'm not going to let him take you!" Garmadon got up and pulled a sword from the wall only to be knocked down by the all-father. When he got up, the man used his power to collapse the ceiling in his daughter's room, blocking the door. "NO!" Garmadon started bashing himself into the fiery wooden beams.

Outside it was her dream all over again. A few seconds ago her house had collapsed and her husband never came back out. Wu was screaming two names though and she knew something was missing. Wu came back to her, "I cannot find my brother or Leia!" "Who is 'Leia' Wu?" Panic filled his eyes. He started to scream the name that she didn't know and the name of her husband. After the dust settled they found her husband and he was given the medical treatment needed. He survived.