Chapter 16

Back at the warehouse, Cecil chuckled evilly in victory as he moved his gun a little to the side and away from Bug's head.

"Okay you two, let's get you back into that car now. Hmm?" Cecil instructed as he lead them to his van, with the gun still pointed at them, in case they try anything funny.

After the two were forced into the back of the van, Cecil drives off fast with the two, hoping to be rid of them soon.

As the car sped along like a rollercoaster, Bugs looked over at Daffy sadly.

The two locked eyes and their hearts were beating fast as if they were running for a marathon.

Bugs then grabbed Daffy's hands tightly with a weak smile.

As if he knew for sure that they were going to die soon but at least, not alone.

Daffy looked down and sighed.

Don't worry Bugs. I'm not giving up just yet. There has to be a way out. I know there is and I'm not gonna quit this fight either without telling him first. Daffy thought as he devised up a plan to distract Cecil from driving them to a deserted road where their fates would end.

Then, an idea came to his head as he let go of his hands to start out his phony act for their escape.

"Oh. Um....Cecil? It is Cecil, is that correct?" Daffy asked in a sly manner.

"What do you want duck?" Cecil asked in a blunt tone.

"Well I hope you excuse my interruption of your deadly plan but I've been thinking for a while and I've come to the conclusion that you should not kill us right away." Daffy informed.

"Oh and why is that?" Cecil asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Because I have evidence of the whole thing happening right from under your nose." Daffy informed.

Bugs then immediately looked over at Daffy.

His eyes bewildered at the whole process of it all.

Daffy, what are you doing? Bugs thought in a panic.

"Is that so? Where's your proof?" Cecil asked.

"I've got a recording that shows what you've been doing all right here in this little pocket.  but if you want it, you're gonna have come to get me first." Daffy said pointing to a hidden pocket under his fur.

He believed that if it had to be one of them who was gonna to make it out alive, he was going to make darn sure that it'd be Bugs.

"Hmm, I could have sworn that I've already taken your phones when I first kidnapped you two. Are you sure that this isn't some sort of trick?" Cecil asked, growing suspicious.

"Nope it's legit." Daffy said, blankly with the biggest fake smile.

"Hmmm. Okay then. You better hope that you're right though for your sake." Cecil said as he planned to park on the side so he can get the 'evidence' from Daffy.

He's going to get himself killed. I have to do something. Bugs thought and came up with a totally different distraction.

"Oh hey doc, I don't know about you but I think I see a vulture over there clawing at your window." Bugs said quickly, pointing at his car.

"Really? Where?" Cecil said looking over at his window that was being pointed as Bugs then, jumps up in front and takes over the sterling wheel.

He jerked the sterling wheel to the side and cause the car to immediately swerve in.

The vehicle flips over several times before landing in a nearby ditch

Everything afterwards felt like a blur.

Daffy woke up soon after with buzzing noise filling up to his ears as he slowly widens his eyes to see they are upside down from the car being flipped over.

Cecil, who was bleeding a little from the accident, was struggling to remove his seatbelt while Daffy took the time to immediately unbuckle his own.

He suddenly hit his head a little on the roof part of the car and tries to unbuckle Bugs who apparently, was knocked out at the moment as he drags the unconscious rabbit with him out out of the car.

Daffy walked several feet away before placing Bugs gently on the ground.

He crouched down and lifted his head a little, hoping to get him to open his eyes.

"Bugs! Bugs can you hear me? Please, wake up." Daffy said as he patted his cheek trying to get him up, when all of a sudden, a much closer voice from behind him, causes him to freeze up
at once.

"No one... *pant. Gets away....with a stunt like that. Prepare to eat your last words, Duck. Oh, and by the way, tell Bugs Bunny that it was lovely seeing him again as well. Goodbye...." Cecil threatened for the last time as Daffy shields himself and places his body over Bugs to protect him as well.

Cecil then, reclocks his gun with pure intentions of getting ready to fire it, when all of a sudden, his body was shocked from a stun gun that had targeted the back of his shell and falls over flat on his stomach.

Daffy surprised, looks at Cecil and sees that he didn't move a muscle.

Wha....How? Daffy thought in shock as he looks over from behind him to see a sweating, beaten up looking familiar figure.

It was Blacque Jacque Shellacque in the flesh!

The man, who had epically escaped from the clutches of the rotten couple, Carol and Crusher, was truly the one who had saved the day.

"Ha Ha! No one can defeat the great Blacque Jacque Shellcque!" Blacque bragged in victory and laughed.

Daffy then lowered his head and heaved in relief as he looked over at Bugs, who was still unconscious.

"Just hang in there buddy. The ambulance is coming. We're gonna make it." Daffy whispered in his ear as he lifted him upright, hugging him tightly in his arms.

It was over and they were finally free.

You could now hear the small waves of sirens that echoed not too far away from them.