Chapter 16

Thranduil has been very stressed this past few days. So many problems happen. He was walking at the hallway. He looked outside. He only realized then, that Mirkwood was such a beauty. That is why Merideth loved it. He gazed outside for a long time. Suddenly, he saw the woman in black.

 He had a terrified look. "AERITH, WAIT!" He shouted. Suddenly, she ran. Thranduil followed after her. She went left and right through the hallways. He was on a chase. "Stop please!" He pleaded. He was panting now. The woman was running so fast and trying to avoid the king that she all of a sudden bumped into Merideth.

 "Oh I am sorry-" there was a long pause.

 "You're the woman in black!" Merideth shouted. Without thinking, Merideth removed the woman's hood. 

Thranduil stopped running. He saw the woman's face. "Who are you? " asked the queen. The woman never replied. 

Suddenly, Legolas came too. All of them were all at the same hallway. All, were speachless. All four of them were together, now all they had to do was confront.

"It can't be." gasped Legolas.

"What are you doing here?" asked the king.

"Who is she?" Merideth was confused

   She was....

-*If you enjoyed this chapter, please vote, comment, or even share to your friends!*-