Clean

Today's the day. The end of exam week was supposed to be a jolly day, not for these 7 boys though. They were anxious. Scratch that, they were Extremely anxious.

The boys are now in front of the music room, looking at each other awkwardly waving at each other. Quake took a deep breath before speaking.

"S-so? What are we waiting for? Let's get choosing." Trying to hide his nervousness, kind of succeeded kind of not.

"Yeah, let's." Cyclone, who is a master at hiding his feelings. Perfectly talked like he was not in a middle of a crisis.

Going in, Cyclone took the mic. "I'm done, I'll be waiting in the room." Walking away but stopped on his tracks when Thorn called out.

"Don't you play any instruments?" Cyclone answered. "I do. Just not for a band." Receiving an 'ah..' from Thorn, he continued to walk.

It took them awhile but they managed...surprisingly. Thunder, Quake and Solar picked up the guitar. In the order of electric,rhythm and bass. Thorn chose the player piano (keytar). Blaze selected the drums with the help of Cyclone. Ice settled with the keyboard.

They are now outside the room. Still standing stiffly in front of the room. The room was filthy, cobwebs, dust and boxes scattered everywhere. Instantly, Quakes mother instinct activated.

"Well, what are we waiting for? This room isn't going to clean itself you know. Thunder get a mop and a bucket of soap water. Ice, find some feather dusters. Solar move the boxes to the trash. Cyclone will clean the cobwebs. Thorn and Blaze will sweep the floors." Cyclone being Quakes classmate before, immediately started. Knowing the consequences, he doesn't want it to happen to him ever again.

"Why are you still standing here? Get to work, chop chop." The rest didn't know why but the vibe Quake gave off was far too intimidating. It was like 'I'll slaughter your skins if you don't move now' kind of vibe. Cyclone just chuckled secretly.

Jumping off the stacked chairs, Cyclone walked beside Quake. "Your eyes are glowing again." Quake just sighed. " i know."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

After what felt like forever, the room is now clean. The boxes were cleared out, the floor was squeaky clean. Much to Quakes delight. They moved their instruments inside.

Thorn noticed a box beside his player piano. "Hey Solar, I think you left a box." Solar turned to Thorn. "Oh, I want to bring it back to the dorms. If you don't mind that is."

"What's in there anyway?" Thunder opened the box, revealing a bunch of flasks and test tubes. "Really science freak? You want to bring these back to the dorms?" An unamused expression visible on Thunder.

"Hey, I'm no science freak!" Solar was furious. "What are you going to do with it anyway? Experiments?" Blaze teasingly asked.

"Technically, yes. I want to conduct my experiments." Pushing his inexistent glasses. Smug expression displayed. "Yeah yeah, do whatever. Just don't blow up the block. Now can we please go back? It's 5 in the evening." Ice tapped Solar's shoulder, yawning.

"We should decorate the room tomorrow!" Cyclone said excitedly. "Yeah we should. It's too plain for a practice room." Quake agreed.

"Let's grab drinks in the cafe. They have a discount today."

"Nice, let's go."

They were all relieved they didn't have to do anything that triggers their powers today.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

It's currently a Saturday and the boys agreed to go to the practice room after lunch to decorate it.

"So...how are we going to decorate this room?" Blaze said, nothing popped on his mind.

"Let's paint the wall or maybe..." there was a long pause in Cyclone's words "spray paint it."

"The second option sounds cool." Solar agreed. "Then spray paint it is."

"But, where do we get spray paint?" Thorn asked. "I might have some in my locker." Eyes turned to Thunder, eyeing him weirdly.

"What? We might never know if we need it. Like right now." Thunder just crossed his hands. "Let me go grab it, while you guys think of a design." Thunder said walking away.

Thunder came back a few minutes later. "So... any ideas on the design?" Thunder asked.

"Let's just randomly spray paint it, and see how it turns out."

"Eh, works i guess."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

After a few hours they finished their masterpiece.

"It's not as bad as i expected." Ice said. The rest nodded, agreeing.

 The rest nodded, agreeing

"Now what?"

"Uh... band name?"