-Secrecy- (JiKyu)

<<<♡>>>

The rookie boy group, TREASURE was finally done with their shooting of their reality show, Treasure map.

The members gathered in one place, waiting for their car to arrive so that they can finally go to their respective dorms and rest after a tough day.

“Guys, I wanna sleep now!” Jaehyuk whined as he stretched his arms.

“Whoa Yoon Jaehyuk! I think you’re hanging around with Junkyu a bit too much.” Hyunsuk said as they chuckled seeing Junkyu’s sulky expression. What can he do anyways? He just loves sleeping too much.

“Hyung we’re going to our dorms now, right?” Mashiho asked clueless, hoping for an affirmative answer.

Jihoon cheekily smiled and pinched Mashiho’s cheeks while saying, “My baby Mashi is tired.” With a baby voice. Mashiho tried to get out of Jihoon’s grip only to fail. “Ah hyung!” he whined while Jihoon kept babying him even more. “You’re so cute Mashi!”

The members didn’t seem to mind that cause they were used to Jihoon treating Mashiho like a baby. But Junkyu observed them from the corner of his eyes and a small pout was crept on his lips.

Finally their cars arrived, and Jihoon let go off Mashiho.

He swung his arm around Junkyu’s shoulder and said, “I have some business with my Kyu today. I’m gonna go to his dorm.” He smiled cheekily which the members didn’t mind at all.

After some time, they reached their dorms while Jihoon went with Junkyu. They entered the dorm and everyone went to their rooms. Junkyu and Jihoon quickly went to the younger one’s room.

Jihoon lied down on Junkyu’s bed and rolled around while Junkyu quickly locked the door.

Jihoon turned around and smiled at the boy standing in front of him. But the latter had a small pout which Jihoon noticed.

“Why is my Kyu sad?” He asked coming close to the said one. Junkyu rolled his eyes and mocked, “Mashi~ Baby you’re so cute~” Jihoon spared a slight Chuckle and sat up. He indicated Junkyu to sit down on the bed which the latter obeyed.

He held Junkyu’s shoulder and said, “Yah are you jealous?” Junkyu shook his head and said, “It’s not something to be jealous about. But why do you baby him so much?”

“I have to do that so that they don’t think that there is something between you and me.” He paused and cheekily smiled at Junkyu.

“Then do you want me to baby you like that, Kyu?” Junkyu threw the older one a disgusted look and replied, “Ew no!” Jihoon laughed. “I’m sorry baby.” He said and placed his head on Junkyu’s lap. Junkyu’s hand automatically went to the latter’s hair. He started to brush his hand through Jihoon’s soft hair.

Jihoon had a sad smile on his face. “I’m sorry, baby. I can’t give you enough time.”

Junkyu nodded and said, “It’s okay, Jihoon-ah. I understand.” He softly spoke but Jihoon didn’t stop. “I’m really sorry. I just don’t want our relationship to cause troubles which can make our team reputation fall down.” He paused, “I know it’s making you sad, seeing me babying Mashiho in front of you and not spending enough time with you. But please bear it for the group, Kyu.”

Junkyu looked at the elder one and saw how tears were welling up in his eyes.

“Yah sit up.” He said and Jihoon obeyed. He sat up and Junkyu smiled at him.

He cupped Jihoon’s cheeks with both of his hands and said, “We can’t spend much time together.” Jihoon nodded. “Then we shouldn’t waste today talking about these serious things, right?” Jihoon cutely smiled at that.