-Killing me- (DoKyu)

WARNING⚠

Suicide and death ; dont proceed if you're sensitive with these topics.

<<<♡>>>

Just an ordinary teenager, that’s what Doyoung was.

No, he didn’t really think low of himself. But one thing for sure, He couldn’t believe how someone as perfect as Junkyu could be his step brother!

Junkyu had those good looks but was cute at the same time, like looking at him you would just want to adore him. He was tall too and of course had a wonderful personality. Doyoung felt blessed having Junkyu as someone close to him, but at the same time it hurt him.

He really liked Junkyu ever since he was a kid. But the problem was being a kid, he didn’t realize what kind of feelings he had.

Eating together, sleeping together, hanging out  and having fun, joking around- everything he did with the elder boy felt like a normal sibling bond.

But now that Doyoung realized, he knew what he felt.

He loved his step-brother romantically.

He tried to move on so bad, only to fail miserably. Forced himself to date someone else and liking them didn’t work out either.

And when he started avoiding Junkyu, the latter would always come to him and complain cutely. He always said, “Don’t be distant to me, Doyoungie.” The sulky tone and that intense pout would just melt Doyoung every single time!

A single sigh escaped from Doyoung’s lips as he closed his laptop.

He has to do it. He just can’t take this pain anymore. Giving it thought for all these months, he finally decided. He will do it.

Junkyu on the other hand, was peacefully watching a documentary when he felt the doorknob in of his door was turning around. He stared at the door only to meet eyes with his step-brother.

Doyoung smiled as he had an eye-contact with his brother

He finally sat down on a chair as Junkyu looked at him  with eyes beaming in excitement. “The universe...How big it is actually!” Junkyu said as Doyoung chuckled slightly.

“What do you mean hyung?” He asked.

“No I mean we are working so hard on our lives. But what’s the value of us? We’re nothing to the universe, right? I mean our hard works are just a waste if we compare it to the universe right? What’s the point?” He said so fast that his excitement shows.

Doyoung stared at him for a while and said, “Hyung your life is really valuable but mine isn’t.”

Junkyu shook his head and said, “No. None of our lives are valuable to the universe. “ Doyoung felt a mixed feeling inside him. Junkyu really said he isn’t valuable.

For a while they fell silent until the younger one said, “Can you spend some time with me now?” Junkyu gave the latter a guilty smile.

“Actually...this documentary is really interesting.” He said hesitantly as Doyoung nodded, “Oh I understand.” He gave a small smile. “I’m free at night though, we can spend some time then.” Junkyu offered as Doyoung  nodded again.

“Okay then, I’ll go now hyung.” And saying so the shorter one exited his brother’s room.

He went to the main door of the house and opened the shoe rack. Finding his favourite yellow shoes, he smiled.

He quietly put on his shoes  and went outside. Taking one last look at the house, Doyoung plugged air-pods in both of his ears, not caring about anything else.