Chapter 3

Clove pov

Time was frozen for at least 10 seconds. Neither of us dared to move a muscle until he was forced out of the hovercraft. That's when I started to run really fast, as my life depended on how fast I would reach the love of my life. After Cato saw me run, he started doing the same as me. I really hoped this wasn't a dream. That this would not be some of the Capitols many tricks. This was such a perfect moment for me. I missed him. I missed his hugs, his kisses, and all the affection that he couldn't give to me during the long and agonizing Games.

As soon as I know it, I'm jumping into his arms and kissing him with all the passion burning in me at the moment. People probably looked really shocked to see us, of all people, kissing. They knew we were from a Career district that raised and trained vicious killers made to win the Games in a really dramatic way. Everybody in all Panem expected us to be taught and zero percent emotions. Well, that wasn't the case for us.

After a few seconds, we broke apart from the marvelous kiss. I wasn't surprised to see that all or almost all the eyes of the people in this place fall on both of us. We gazed into each other's eyes for a while, and we were not surprised that the people that had been watching us started to go back to the schedule they had planned for the day. We separated ourselves to go talk to the people that were supposed to show us around this place unknown to humanity, except for some people. We talked and visited the place for awhile until they ended up showing our houses.

Our houses where kinda similar. Obviously we were both coming from district 2, so we lived in the same environment. One thing that surprised me on the island, is the fact that the districts are still kind of separated. Each district have there own kind of design on the houses, the way some of them dressed, etc... The houses are separated into the districts so that all the people that were saved miraculously from the games that are from the same district live close to each other. That prevents some fights that may happen between the people in different districts that may have killed each other or a friend of a peson there.  

We took a tour of the whole place and it was really cozy. There was this school for kids, who were probably the result of two supposed dead tributes going out. We arrived at the district two houses and we saw that they put me and Cato in the same house. I'M NOT COMPLAINING THAT'S FOR SURE. If they told us that you could have a chance to live in this paradise where you don't have to have a job and everything is basically free, I would have just sacrificed myself or something. This place is literally paradise though.

The interior of the house is ten times better then the outside. The house is so huge. It's like if it was personalized for us. There is a huge training room under the house. In one half of the room, there is a station with a couple dozen of mannequins and Cato's sword from district 2. In the other half, there are some moving targets with my throwing knives from home. Yes! I ran to the knives station while Cato went to inspect his precious sword and the dummies they had instaled for him. If this is all ours I will willingly stay here forever and ever. No joke.

Ok so I'm really sorry for the long ass wait. If you could tell the chapter wasn't as long as my two others, but I just wanted this chapter done and published the fastest when I remembered that it existed. It has been a bit less than a year but I have 4 days of exams and then I have summer break. I'm not going to make any promises because I'm going on a trip to France with my friend so that will kinda block my opportunity to write. I will probably write my ideas on little papers here and there but I have two other stories to update too so go read them too. One is a Jeggy fanatic (Peggy and John Laurence from the musical Hamilton) and the other one is an OC x Peter Parker fanatic. And if you see some errors in anything just keep in mind that english is not my first language so don't come to attack me plz .-. 

See u guys soon I hope

-Split