1925

"Y/n! Don't run along in the hall!" remind one of your guardian as you kept chasing the mice that was disturbing your best friend.

"But Ella-onnechan! It disturbed me and Yuka-chan for the whole day!" but silly you end up trip over a pile of laundry, causing your nose kiss the floor hard.

"Y/N!" yelled the 25 years old woman and pull you up to see a big red bump on your nose.

"Hehe! I'm fine! I won't cry! I won't..." you whispered the last word and end up bursting in tears.

Ella sigh, "I told you not to run along the orphanage hall, what if you bump to the other children who just got here?"

"Sorry." You ended up apologizing and scrunched your nose, for sure you need aid kit because there's a little blood that came out of your nostrils.

You might be confused what happened but you are born again as a new Y/n. Now you are a five years old child, every time you reincarnate you will be living in a new life.

Back in 1920 was like a dream for you, although it was real that you just revive back now in 1925. Before you wake up, you always had a vision when you gave the curse object finger to Sukuna.

Because you're still a kid, you don't give a damn about that and enjoy your innocent childhood times.

Actually, you woke up when you were in some kind of a sack under the bridge. You were so confused what happened but all you could remember is the faint memories like a dream, you cannot remember how you died back then.

But all its clear that you mention his name before.

You know his name that others mostly called him to, but somehow you just can't spell it right.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚ = Flashback = * ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Ryo."

"Oh my god! There's a young girl under that bridge!" somebody yelled, as you sat up, you feel your body all sore as your stomach grumbles.

"Young lady are you alright?!" asked the stranger and give you a hand.

"Cookies..." you mumbled that clear enough to the adults that helped you.

"Ah! She's hungry! Quick, bring her to the hospital and give her something to eat!"

No one knows where you came from, especially yourself. You cannot retell what was your life looks like and only woke up one age later.

A nurse come over to you while giving you a glass of milk, "Y/n L/n was it? Do you perhaps know your family?"

"I don't." You shook your head and gulp the milk, "Thank you for the meal."

The woman in white uniform smiles sheepishly, "Don't mention it, eat all you want, we serve everyone here who was lost. I bet your family is out there, Y/n."

"Psst! Hey!" the other nurse called the woman as she excused herself from you.

"Why can't I remember anything?" you mumbled to yourself, "But what dream was that? I met an awful scary looking old uncle, and I called him Ryo?"

"Y/n."

An unfamiliar voice called your name and you perk up to see the nurse and an unknown woman with her casual kimono outfit, "Uhm... Who are you?"