1996 pt. 4

"You all ready?" Gojo ask towards the three once more, they all are now in Miranda's room, to be exact her place.

The old woman is sleeping peacefully without a single notice that the youngster came over to see her before they went to the battlefield to get all Sukuna fingers back, and to erase both you and Utahime reincarnation chances.

This goal is one for all, so that the four, could live their normal life as normal being, just human.

Even though it'll probably impossible for Gojo and Sukuna, but the girls are sure there's got to be a way they can through these to quest the deity and defeat Brenton in order to make it come true.

"Ready." Answer the girls as the king of curse only nodded with his arm cross.

"We'll be going now, Miranda-san." You said looking back at her who's still asleep.

Gojo then unleashed his infinity to open a teleportation so the four now are already arrive in the Spirit World. It took him a quite time to use his new technique since he and the others don't have to go to the portal in the south forest anymore, so instead they already here not until five seconds.

You got wobbly a little while clasp your mouth as Sukuna grab you on the shoulder, "Still didn't get the hang of it kid?"

"Y-Yeah."

"You okay?"

"Yup, thanks." You then managed to stand properly with the pinkette still wrapped his arms on your shoulder.

"Bro, Brenton is near at the West Fairy Territory, I could sense him." Sukuna told Gojo.

"That's what I was about to say, he's waiting us." He answered while look at his lover who already put on a determination look.

"Well, we'll be parting ways from here." The pinkette spoke as he let you go for a second so you immediately hugged Utahime, as she hugs you back.

"Hime-chan, please be careful, don't force yourself." You remind as she nodded.

"You too, come back alive, let's go on more adventure, four of us." She said as you wiped your little tears, you back away now to Gojo whom you saw him just had a bro hug with Sukuna.

"Gojo-sensei." You smiled.

"Y/n-chan, ganbatte!" he encouraged as you giggled, the white-haired man then take a glance at the pinkette at the back, showing his puppy eyes for permission as his friend rolled his eyes.

"Fine, go ahead."

"Eh wha—" but before you could ask, Gojo already scoop you up half in the air, giving you his long warmest hugs.

"Aww Gojo-sensei..."

"Don't hug him back you brat." Sukuna grumbled.

"Then I'm just going to hug her longer~!"

"YOU ASSHOLE! / SATORU!" yelled Sukuna and Utahime together as the two then look at each other awkwardly.

"I guess I see you around after all of these shits ends." The king of curse started with a cough as Utahime nodded.

"Yeah sure, good luck."

You and Gojo laugh slightly looking at their interaction as the two of you then approached them, the four in a circle for a big group hug.

"Whatever it takes, our memories, our time, our life we spend together since the first day one. I hope we can continue it on again where we are just ordinary beings, where we can grow together." Gojo stated.

Sukuna hugs the three tighter and said; "Be safe."

For the last time, they now back away, Gojo had his hands with Utahime while you in Sukuna's.