1996 pt. 3 (🍋🍌)

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL BU FULL OF SNU SNU, AGAIN. ENJOY ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *) )

"Huff... huff..." you pant your lungs out due to the running, you and Sukuna now are pretty much far away from the party, ended up in a backyard of the building.

"Kid."

"Hold on, I'm steadying my breaths."

"No I mean, hahaha, your kick earlier, that was hilarious!" he stated making you annoyed of how he is making fun of you.

"Stop laughing!!"

"But seriously damn I didn't expect you to use 'reprise' on me and instead to kick that trash on the ball, you surprised me again hahaha!"

You stopped looking all annoyed when Sukuna is showing his damn rare laughing expression, his two eyes are closed, mouth open wide so that his fang tooth are seen, he was still enjoying himself of what he seen earlier.

His expression somehow made you astonish of how you wanted him to showed this kind of face often.

"What?" he asked after realizing you were staring at him the whole time.

"Nothing hehe, I just love to see your laughing face Sukuna!" you said as he smiles a little seeing that you're okay after you were disturbed by the strangers.

"Wait here a sec, I want to take you somewhere."

"Eh where?"

"Just count to ten seconds and I'll be back."

"Okay?" you blink confused by the pinkette then suddenly went gone just like what he said.

You then count what he told you to, until when its near to ten seconds. "7...8...9... 10—"

You were distracted when his familiar one hand grabbed your palm, without for you to blink twice, you were already teleported to a beach view, where there is the sun that was about set any moment now.

Your both (e/c) eyes beam, you haven't seen the sunset since ages, as you cannot help but to sat down on the sand without a care about the red dress, but you didn't realize that Sukuna already prepared a beach mat so the two of you can watch it together without getting dirt from the sand.

You squeal, "Yataa!! This is so exciting! Sunset is always my favourite!!"

Sukuna lowly chuckled seeing your reaction but he instead sat down beside you while resting his head on his knee, looking at your way, not the sunset.

"Ahh, it's so pretty~"

"I know."

"Beach is always the best, I'm so happy you brought me here, thank you."

Now your head look at his way making you a bit stunned that the whole time the king of curse was staring at you without your own notice.

"You're beautiful."

A blush came right up on your face of his sudden compliment, as you just realized it too that Sukuna is wearing a dark maroon tuxedo, he really did come to the party as your date.

"Y-You look great too..." you mumbled while scratch your cheek with one finger.

"I'm hella mad that I was late and those guys hit on you, well yeah how can they not help it when your appearance is dashing to the whole people in the party." He commented.

You cannot help but to feel amazed, somewhat happy that right now, Sukuna is grumbling, that side of him who's mad is cute.

"Well, I chose this red dress because I think it's your favourite colour? W-We look match."