2016 pt. 5 (LAST)

The kiss was everything for Sukuna and you as well, it's been like a decade both of you don't feel each other's warmth.

Even though you still don't remember anything from the past of what your true identity was before, his lips, his touch were somehow familiar.

After for a moment, Sukuna then pulled away as he looked at you while you were still closing your eyes, he caressed your cheek with his one thumb. "Y/n."

You slowly open yours but you were surprised when you saw that now Sukuna who is in front of you had a different feature, you see him as an adult.

"W-Wha—" you panic, don't know what's going as you shook your head and rub your eyes, making the pinkette look at you confused.

"What's the matter?"

"I-I just saw you become big! Adult mode, am I seeing things?" you stated as he was startled by what you just said.

"I don't change, do you still see me as an adult??"

You blink several times as next he was back like a child in your vision, confusion wash over you what the hell was going on.

"You look like you are at the moment now." You answered.

What just happened? Is the brat slowly seeing my old self? But even so, what was the cause that she can see it like that? Are her memories slowly returning?

On the other side you were still like remembering what you just saw, a whole different Sukuna.

To be honest when I see Ryo as an adult, well he kinda looks hot... You thought, a small blush appeared on your cheeks.

BUT HOW THAT JUST COME OUT OF NOWHERE?! THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SEN—

Your thoughts were stopped when out of nowhere, Sukuna pulled you into another kiss, making your eyes close again due to his soft lips attaching to yours.

Don't have any time to kiss him back, he already pulled away. "Y/n, open your eyes again."

You do what he said as you jolted in surprise once more when he looks back like an adult in your eyes. "E-EH YOU'RE BEING AN ADULT AGAIN!!"

"As I thought, I never imagined something physical would trigger causing you to see me as an adult." Sukuna commented as you looked at him confused but the moment you blink, he was already back like a kid in your vision.

"And when you blink, how many was it? Three times I guess, you are back to see me as I am right now." He explains again.

"But how does that even happen? The trigger is the kiss you said?!"

Sukuna nodded, "This could be related to being a point to get your long lost memories back, in order to have them all again you have to be attached to me as much as you or even me. Since in the past, you were my savior but also an executor, Y/n."

"W-What?" you ask looking dumbfounded, especially the last part.

The red-eyed boy sighs as he then goes down from the sofa while stretching out his hands towards you. "Let's go outside, I will tell the whole thing of what you are and how you were living this long as a human."

"To be exact since 1920, when we first met."

= .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. =

Sukuna knows that it would be too risky if he tells you everything in a situation where you were completely zero in your previous life.