1980 pt. 5

"I love you."

That three words keep ringing in his ears until morning. Sukuna didn't even realize himself already sitting on a small dining table along with Gojo across him.

"This is the least I could do to make meals for you guys." You said and take the pan of pancakes to put it down on their plate.

"It looks delicious! Thank you Y/n-chan!" Gojo thanked you and happily dig in the food, he's been longing to have pancakes after for a while.

You quickly sat down too and dig in the pancake in one go and gulp the glass of milk.

Gojo and Sukuna look at you weirdly, "In a hurry?" asked the white haired man.

"Yeah, the school needs me for an upcoming festival." You said and chewed down the food while preparing your bag.

"Awh I'm sad, I thought me and Suzu are way more important right now??" Gojo continued to act like a baby while poking your shoulder.

You raise your eyebrows, "What are you saying? You two been living for a long time other than me, you can take care of yourself."

Gojo cheekily smiled, "Poor Suzu, he has a fever tho."

"Huh?" you turn around to Sukuna who plastered a bit shocked face when you suddenly place your small hands on his forehead.

"Eh? Your temperature is warmer than I thought. Sukuna, are you sick?" you asked as Sukuna only look at you.

"Ye—"

"But, is a curse can be sick for real? I bet your temperature is warmer because of the heat." You cut off and didn't realize the pinkette was about to say yes.

Gojo hold himself not to laugh seeing your interaction with the king of curse.

"Ah! I'm getting late! Gojo, I gave you the responsible taking care of my house!"

"Roger that!"

"Don't mess things around, if you do, I'll be really mad at you two!!" you threaten again while walking towards the front door.

"Whaa? Only me??"

"I said, 'you two'! Including Sukuna!"

After that, you're gone already to school, leaving the two hottie curse in your house.

Sukuna sigh and take a fork, when he was about to eat the piece of pancake, Gojo asked something that made him stop midway.

"Spill it."

"Hah?"

"Y/n-chan bothers you, isn't she?" Gojo put up that question that perfectly hit what Sukuna's been thinking all night until now.

Gojo grin when Sukuna just shut his mouth while looking straight at the food. "I was right."

"Shut up." Sukuna replied and take the pancake into his mouth.

"So? Did you two had a moment or something?" asked Gojo curious, he's been wanting to know what kind of relationship you two has since the beginning you guys first met.

"None of your business," the pinkette answered coldly.

"Awh come on Suzu! I know you're more professional and the strongest in jujutsu all over the sorcerers and curses but believe me, I'm the great experts when it comes to woman." Gojo admits, although he has some kind of a bit issued when it was his own story.

Sukuna raise his one eyebrow as Gojo continued, "Did she say something towards you until you're being quite like this? It's more worse than several months ago tho, when you're missing her all—"