1980 pt. 6

You felt uncomfortable around the two curses.

One, Sukuna is sitting really far away from the table where you and the blindfold man eating fresh melons on the dining table, while the king of curse just looking unamused on the TV screen.

Second, Gojo was like, seeing you and Sukuna back and forth, as if he was like supervise you two.

It's been like that since morning causing your temper explode.

"Seriously?! What is this?!" you smack the table but it didn't startle the two.

Gojo only look interest at your expression as he happily digs in another fruit, mango.

"Sukuna, are you mad about something?"

Sukuna only glance at you then back towards the screen.

You scoff, "Is this how you treat me after I gave you a shelter for almost a month?"

"Who said I wanted to stay here? You decided on your own, isn't that right?" Sukuna said back while raising his eyebrows at Gojo for an approval.

It was unexpected for you because Gojo seemed to cheer on Sukuna's side. You are on a period and these two smug pissed you off to hell.

You ignored them and stood up from your chair, you want to go upstairs to get your hat and change your pajama into summer suit.

"For crying out loud, that big jerk Ryomen Sukuna." You mumbled quietly to yourself and stepped on the stairwell.

But it alerts you next when out of nowhere, Sukuna popped in front of you that almost made you trip to the back.

"Huh?!"

Good thing he pulled your sleeve so you wouldn't fall, Sukuna was the same shocked as you were.

He had no idea why he was suddenly standing in front of you on the stairwell.

"W-Why are you suddenly blocking my way?!" you yelled annoyed, if this is some kind of his dumb tricks to made you mad again, you swear you're not going easy on him.

Sukuna also look confuse, "How would I know?"

You've had enough, if he's trying to mess with you around then so be it.

Gojo then walk over to you two and grin, "Oho~ Getting flirty now ey?"

Sukuna instantly glare at the white haired man while you continue to grumble.

"Oi, can you explain this?" Sukuna asked his 'friend.'

"What?"

"I was suddenly here, in front of this brat."

You scoff when that nickname never changed from his mouth.

Gojo raise his eyebrows, "Isn't that your own act because you want to get closer—"

His words were cut off when Sukuna throw him a fork but the white-haired man manage to blocks it by his barrier.

"Now, now, you're making the girl more angry." Gojo said, even though he's not lying because your stare is ready to punch anyone in place.

Sukuna only sigh and in a flash teleport himself back in front of the screen as you just let out a 'hmph' sound and went upstairs.

Soon later, you're back downstairs with your summer outfit, you ignore Gojo who was whistling at you and Sukuna who glance a bit at your direction.