1990 pt. 6

"S-She almost killed me, Your Highness..." muttered Mahito while gasping for air.

"No! He lied! He's the one who trying to kill us!!" Utahime yelled, "You brought us to the Spirit World by force, Mahito!"

The whole civilians scream in fear when they already see Mahito's body already slashed into half, making the ruler also look at Sukuna startled.

"Die." Sukuna demands as he looked back towards the curse guards, "Bring this shit to my prison, I deal with him later."

"Y-Yes Your Highness!" answer them and brought unconscious Mahito towards Sukuna's castle immediately.

Sukuna then look back at you again still not moving, he tried to stepped towards you but somehow he was afraid.

"Y/n! Y/n!!" Utahime yelled in agony.

"What do we do?! Y/n-chan cannot be treated here in the Spirit World!" Gojo said.

"Are you kidding me?!" the black haired woman yelled in anger making the others look at her.

"This is what Y/n and I got after we came to the Spirit World?! I thought you all are higher than the human does but what's this? What kind of creature are you all?!"

That sure made the whole ruler stood silent, leaving Utahime in sobs.

"Y-You guys don't know how much... Y/n is so excited to go to the Spirit World. Even though we didn't expect Mahito would brought us here, but she doesn't have a problem at all. As long as she can see you again, Ryomen Sukuna."

Sukuna was a bit stunned by Utahime explanation, while Gojo still look down at you who's not moving at all.

Then, all of them look at the queen of angel when she suddenly approached where you laid on the ground, making Gojo to stood up while Utahime still sit there for your head to rest on her lap.

Yami Tenshi then let out her white pale hands and place it on your chest, a light suddenly glows making them all look what was she doing.

After it was done, Yami tapped Utahime on the shoulder, making her look at the beautiful woman. She was opening her mouth saying something but somehow she didn't hear anything.

"W-What?"

"Yami said this little girl will be fine, thanks to the jar she has behind her jacket, she can use one of her life to revive her back, Y/n will survive." Said Mazoku by tapping Sukuna on the shoulder while looking at Utahime with a small smile.

Utahime looks back at Yami who smiles a little in return, "T-Thank you so much, for saving my friend."

You already breath back to normal but it was not that steady because you're also badly injured, along with Utahime.

"Come, let's get you two treated." Said Gojo while giving out his hand towards Utahime.

The girl seemed hesitated at first, out of nowhere she remembered flashback where Gojo left her here in the Spirit World.

"Don't worry, this time I won't leave you. So can you trust me?" asked Gojo next with a soft tone, making Utahime look at him.

But the girl chose to decline his hand as she tried to stood up while carrying you on her back.

"Alright."

Sukuna then stepped closer, halting Utahime. For sure his true four arms feature made her scared for a second, "You heard him, you two to treat." He said while gesturing you on the back so he will instead carry you.

"Fine," Utahime sigh in defeat while clutching her abdomen, then let you moved into Sukuna's arms.

"The king of curse will dismiss, you all can continue the festival." Announce Gojo towards everyone including the civilians as they all just look at you and Utahime with dozens kinds of expression.