You get lost (requested)

Requested by Kp95458

I don't even know if you want this anymore. I'm sorry. I just lost inspiration completely and didn't want to work on the book anymore. Though you guys seem to like this book. Just don't expect frequent updates. <3

°。°。°。°。SNATCHER °。°。°。°。

● After what happened last time, Snatcher was way more careful with who he left you with.

● Basically the only people that got to be around you without Snatcher being nearby are Hat Kid and one of his (favourite) minions. (He denies them being his favourite.)

● And that's only if he knows you won't try anything.

● He knows he's being overprotective, but he's concerned and in denial.

● Though, there was one time where there wasn't any other option but to leave you with someone else.

● Ice had somehow came over the broken bridge and, while he had a contractor at the time, this was a matter that he had to attend to himself.

● He had tried to contact Hat Kid to look out for you, though she was busy in Dead Bird studio filming another film and couldn't leave until it was done. Snatcher then attempted to find the specific Minion he knew he could leave you with, but couldn't find him with the pressure of danger coming to Subcon.

● Slightly panicking and out of options, he quickly made a new contract and forced the contractor to keep you while he delt with the problem.

● The contractor signed and you were given to them to care for.

● Snatcher quickly left to the bridge and you were left with the contractor

● Turns out that contractor had a sibling that came here, who they were searching for.

● They thought Snatcher had killed them (which he did, he wasn't about to just let them go for trespassing) and thought you were being kept here until you were old enough to become a mindless slave.

● He took you and started running through the back and out to the ruins. Then past those, then past the gate and further into the forest until you no longer knew where you were.

● You ended up punching them in the gut and getting loose. Despite being as short as you are, the punch was unexpected and the contractor was getting tired from running.

● You got away from them, having not used up any energy by getting carried the whole way, but know there was a new problem!