You get sick (requested)

Requested by emmaks01

It was already on the list, but sure :).

°。°。°。°。SNATCHER °。°。°。°。

● Hat Kid had come over again!

● And this time, you actually got to play with her instead of something bad happening.

● You two had spent the whole day together, playing hide and seek, visiting mafia town and playing tag. You even got to visit the moon!

● Snatcher told Hat Kid he'd leave you two alone if she doesn't bother him for the next week, but he was borderline stalking you guys.

● Can you blame him? You nearly died multiple times by now. He isn't going to let you out of his sight.

● It ended up being fine. Well, as fine as it can get with you having a cold the next day. Maybe you should have worn warmer clothes on the moon?

● Anyway, you have a cold now, not that you know. You woke up feeling both warm and cold at the same time. Your throat was soar and you felt like you couldn't move a muscle.

● Actually, this was the first time you had gotten a cold, so you didn't know what was going on. The symptoms only became worse as you were laying there.

● Really, they weren't. But you didn't know that.

● After a while Snatcher became concerned. You hadn't come down for breakfast yet. Usually, you'd already be up and about and fetching him for breakfast, despite him not eating.

● Snatcher decided to go and check up on you. Maybe yesterday had just made you tired, and you were sleeping in. He hoped that this was true, not that he'd wake you. A sleeping child is better than a child that gets in truble every half a second.

● He got to your room and slowly opened the door. Snatcher could teleport in, but that'd be to loud. And phasing through the wall was an absolute no go, not after what happened last time.

● From where he stood, it looked like you were just sleeping. He was about to turn away, but had heard you wimper.

● Snatcher had moved closer, and put one of his claws on you forehead. He was naturally cold, being dead and all, so it somewhat soothed you. But Snatcher already knew what was going on.

● He wasn't a stranger to illness', having been alive and all, but also seeing many of his contractor suffer from them. For some, that being the reason why they weren't home resting.