Daryl

Lucas watched you from a distance trying to figure out the prefect way to get even with you he was absolutely on a level of pissed off he had never been on before. You made a complete fool of him and no one does that not even a stupid little country woman.. His gaze slid to the man with the crossbow slung over his shoulder. Daryl had agreed to let Lucas come hunting with him earlier that morning since all Lucas talked about was being such a great skilled hunter and a expert tracker. Daryl was also teaching you how to track animals and hunt so he took you along with him the last few times.
The three of you were tracking a deer. Lucas was over talking Daryl on hunting skills and what to do. You soon figured out he was full of shit.Then it happened the deer the three of you had been tracking come out in the open and just as you raised the crossbow with Daryl's help and whispered encouragement in your ear as he stood behind you his large hands resting on your shoulders. You suddenly heard the blast from the rifle Lucas had. You realized he took the shot and completely missed causing the deer to leap away farther into the woods. You looked at Lucas " what the hell man!!. He looked at the two of you then harshly said " I would have easily got it had Daryl not been talking, he spooked it " you felt Daryl's hands go tense on your shoulders but you spoke before he could " don't blame him cause you can't hunt worth a shit. You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat " Daryl couldn't contain his laughter.. Lucas narrowed his eyes at you and suddenly raised his fist to hit you but Daryl suddenly jumped in front of you " do it and you will regret it " Lucas was livid. He shot a hard look at you and stormed off . You were going to pay for making a fool of him.
  You watched as he stalked across the woods leaving you and Daryl a feeling of dread came over you as he knew he wouldn't let that go . Daryl must have seen the concern on your face cause he placed his finger under your chin pulling your gaze towards his. " Don't worry he ain't getting no payback. You are safe   I got ya baby girl" you gave him a warm smile and said " thanks" ...