Glen . the meeting

You knew there was only a few hours left till the sun went down for the day, looking around the small abandoned town you look at the empty buildings wondering which one would be the safest to stay the night at.you came across a small grocery store thinking it would be the best place to sleep and maybe find something to eat, making your way towards the back of the building you broke into the back door making sure to secure it once you were inside you started walking through the store trying to find anything that you could possibly use for the night while making sure there were no walkers inside  too, as you turn a corner you began hearing voices just a few feet away u ducked down behind a big display case listening to what sounded like two people talking .a mans voice yelled suddenly " I'm not walker bait, stop calling me that" then another one replied " whatever.....walkerbait " you peeked around the display to get a better look at them but suddenly one of them seen you. He rushed to you holding a crossbow aimed at your head as the other man came forward " who are you" you looked at him then softly replied " I'm Amy  look don't hurt me I was just looking for a place to stay the night" you noticed them glancing at each other them one said " do you not have a group "  you reply " no it's just me "  " well you can come with us if you want but you'll need to talk with Rick and Hershel they decide who can stay " you look at him " um OK" he them gave you a friendly smile " that's Daryl over there and my name is Glen.. Good to meet you..Amy " you then followed them out of the store and into your new life.