First kiss Rick

It was too warm inside the house as the dark of night drifted over the land and everything around you as you sat alone on the back porch of the farm house enjoying the peace and quiet. Everyone else was inside in the living room for the meeting over what was to be done with the young man that Hershel, Rick and Glenn had with them when they came back from the local small town. Every now and then you could hear loud voices from inside but you stayed where you sat you wanted no part of anyone's plan rather it be good or bad. Suddenly the back door crashed open banging against the house cause you to jump and it was then you seen Rick  standing at the edge of the porch looking at into the night you knew he wasn't aware of your presence just yet but you didn't mind it was something you were use to being unseen and unheard. After a few minutes of battling yourself to speak up or not you finally broke the silence " Rick.. Are you okay? " he suddenly jumped as he turned around, his hand instantly going for his gun that stayed on his lean hip.  He looked at you" holy shit you scared the shit out of me" " sorry.. Didn't mean to" he looked closer at you " what are you doing out here. Alone? " looking him in the eyes you softly replied " I'd rather be here than in there " " don't you want to have a say in the matter too" " not really.  I think people are going to do whatever.  You know what you should do so why question it if the answer is in yoour heart then go with it and do what you must do but do it for you not anyone else " suddenly he walked towards you slowly his hands reaching out to to cup your face he softly said " ok I'll just go with my heart this time" and with that his mouth covered yours his tongue thrusting.