Abe.. the meeting

You had been with the small group of people for a few days now. They were on a important special mission, one of the members of the group claimed to have a cure for what was happening to the world even though he was a nice man you personally thought he was a nutcase but you kept it to yourself not wanting to crush the hope of the other two people you were with a woman named Rosita, you had a few conversations with her she seemed nice enough the other person was Abraham but everyone called him Abe and soon upon meeting him you knew he was the say so over the group you would never say anything but you actually had a small crush on the red haired man but would never say anything or let your feelings be shown. One night after traveling for most of the day the group decided to stop for the night after building a campfire and eating the last small meal of the day you were left to yourself after Rosita and Eugene fell asleep you were so lost inside your own thoughts that you didn't notice Abe standing behind until you heard his  deep voice " penny for your thoughts " you looked back at him giving him a small smile " do you think we'll actually make it to Washington " he grinned " oh have ye faith little one " he then took a seat beside you he finally looked at you " what's your story " looking at him confused " huh" replying he said " where did you come from? Why were you alone when we found you? " then the conversation began with the two of you telling each other your life story after awhile he looked closely at you, you finally looked back at him " what?"  He grinned " you know I think this is the first time we've ever actually talked " you smile alittle then replied " the well I don't really know you all that much " suddenly his grin grew the he replied " Hi I'm Abe " extending his open palm to you offering a handshake you couldn't help but laugh .....

Wasn't sure how to write this but hope its likable :)