Chapter 6, The Play Date

This is your outfit above. ⬆️ Enjoy the chapter. 😊

I was really questioning my life decisions at this point. Currently I was on my way to the SkyHaven Kingdom AGIAN for something my father calls a play date. Just thinking about it makes me shiver. I was going to be staying for dinner and I figured that I would spend most of my time in the library. Of course I hadn't forgotten what my father had said. I knew that if I didn't learn anything then I would have to come here agian.

The maids had chosen a beautiful lilac dress for me to wear. They also did my make up and put my hair up in a bun. It was an overall cute outfit. I arrived at the SkyHaven Kingdom castle and took a deep breath, preparing myself for what was to come.

As soon as I stepped in the castle a guard guided me to the dinning room doors. "Here you are Miss Y/n." He said. I thanked him and opened the doors. Inside was a big dinning room, and I mean BIG. "There she is!" King Philza said. I smiled and waved at him. "I apologize for how late I am, the carriage had to have a wheel replaced." I said. "It's fine you got here eventually." Techno said.

Speaking of Techno he was sitting in the chair on the opposite side of Philza, and, in all honesty, looked kinda bored. Philza glared at his son. "Your welcome to sit anywhere you want y/n, though I imagine you will want to sit by Techno." He said. That made me blush just a bit, however I did sit near Techno.

(Time skip to after dinner because I am lazy and don't know how to write conversations that are not cringeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

Once we had ate our dinner Techno gave me a little tour of the castle. We were walking down a hallway and I noticed that he didn't give me a tour of 3 of the rooms. "Techno what are in those rooms?" I said pointing to them. "Well two of those are me and my dad's room, and the other one is a room that's not important." He said. "If it's not important, why didn't we go in it?" I asked. "Because... it's just papers and stuff, besides wouldn't you rather go to the library?" I just nodded my head.

It was clear to me that something important was in that room, something that I'm not supposed to see. However I dropped the topic because it was also clear that Techno wasn't gonna let me in there.

We finished the tour and Techno took me to the library. "Did you finish the book I gave, I know it's only been one night but..." He said a little awkwardly. I laughed at his awkwardness. "I actually did finish the book, I gave it to one of the guards on the way in so it should be back in here." I told him. "Oh well did you enjoy it?" He asked. Agian I laughed and told him that I very much enjoyed it.

"Anymore book recommendations?" I asked him. "Have you read the Story of Icarus and Daedalus?" He asked. "Nope but now I will." I said looking for it on the shelf. "It's right here." He said, reaching over my head. It's a good thing that he told me where it was because I wouldn't have been able to reach it otherwise.
He handed me the book and I thanked him.

"So you're really into Greek mythology right?" He asked. "Yeah, I have a lot of free time so I spend most of it reading. Even though we don't have many Greek myths the ones we do have are great." I told him. "Have any favorite characters, like a god, goddess, or hero." He asked me. I smiled. "Well my favorite goddess is Athena because she I the goddess of wisdom and war. My favorite God is Zeus because he is that ruler of all the Gods and the one who defeated Kronos. And then my favorite hero is Theseus because of all the trials he went through to not only find his father, but the to also save his city." I told him.

"What about you?" I asked. "Well I don't have a favorite goddess, but I really like Hephaestus because without him none of the gods would ever have wepons. I also really like Theseus." I was shocked at what he said, and my face must of showed because he asked what's wrong. "Sorry it's just I thought for sure your favorite God would be Ares." I told him, he chuckled. "That makes since. A lot of people assume that I am a heartless warrior who will slaughter anyone that stands in my way, but I'm not. I kill people when it is necessary and that is it. Ares kills people for fun, and all he knows is ruthless violence. In the old myths he would side with whatever side would kill the most people in battle, now that is heartless."

I was silent for a second. My father sent me here to learn the SkyHaven Kingdom's secrets, but all I was learning was that Technoblade was not what he seemed. I mean he actually had a heart and interests like a normal being.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was a quarter past 9. I hadn't relised the tour and our conversation had token 3 HOURS! "I have to go Techno, my fathers wants me back home at 10 and it's a 30 minute ride." I told him. He nodded and walked me to the door. "I promise I'll return this book sometime." I told him. He laughed. "I have a feeling you'll be back here soon, goodbye y/n." He said. "Goodbye Techno." I told him as I got in the carriage. "Tell Philza I said bye." I said. "I will." He responded, and that was the last thing I heard before the carriage started moving. Well it was time to face my father. I didn't even care that I didn't get the information I wanted, I was happy and that's all that matters.

Word count: 1049
If you are reading this, Thank you so much.😄 Also I apologize for not uploading in awhile, I kinda just lost interest. But I'm back on top.