Chapter 8, I Meet Techno's Little Brother

Y/n's outfit above 🔝. Enjoy the chapter 😃

My mind was racing as I headed to the library. I was trying to think of what to do now that my father knew I had been lying to him. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if my father attacked the SkyHaven Kingdom. I knew I definitely needed to warn them. The only problem is that there was no way my father would let me see Phil or Techno. That means that I have to sneak out and hopefully make it to their Kingdom.

I took a quick detour to stop by my room and change. After all it was nighttime so it was pretty cold. I then headed to the library because that room had the biggest windows. When I got there I saw Puffy reading. I was about to go find another room to escape from when she turned around. "I heard about what happened at dinner y/n." She said. "Oh... you did?" I responded, she nodded her head. "I suggest you go out that window." She said, pointing to the one in the very corner of the room. I sat there a bit numb founded. She just smiled at me. "Oh I also made you some food so that way you don't starve." She told me. "I..Puffy thank you so much." I said almost in tears. "No problem, now go warn your boyfriend." She told me. I hugged her, took the basket of food, and then went to the window.

The library was on the second floor, but the window went so far down that it wouldn't be that big of a drop. I opened the window, threw the basket of food down, took a deep breath, and then jumped.

As soon as I reached the ground I looked up at the window and waved to Puffy. I then started heading toward the SkyHaven Kingdom. It was going to be a long walk but I figured I'd be fine. To get to the SkyHaven Kingdom I would need to go through the dark forest. This was going to be the challenging part.

I made it to the forest in about an hour. The best thing about leaving at night is that everyone's asleep. Of course I had to sneak past the guards but that was a breeze. As I entered the forest I realized why they called it dark. Even at night time there is still moon light, but in the forest there is absolutely no light. It's a real good thing that I brought a torch.

I had been walking for about ten minutes when I saw an arrow go flying by my head. I turned around and saw a skeleton. I dived behind a tree and tried to run away, but I just ran into a zombie instead. I turned another corner and found a spider. At this point there were mobs coming at me from everyone. I didn't have any wepons on me and I wasn't that good at hand to hand combat.

I was almost certain that I was going to die when I saw a netherite sword pierce the zombie's chest. An arrow also flew at the spider killing it, and the skeleton seemed to already be dead. When the zombie's body fell I saw a really weird sight. There was a human, a hybrid that looked half enderman, and a little zombie piglin that looked really interested in the dead zombie. My throat was pretty dry from the whole running for my life thing but I managed to say one thing. "Umm... hello?"

Word Count: 601 words

Thank you guys SO MUCH for 146 views, also this book is currently #17 in technobladexreader, that's INSANE. I would also like to thank Soggy_Strawberries for going through and voting for all the chapters. Thank you all, and have a wonderful day. 😊