Chapter 7, A Bad Dinner

Y/n Outfit is up above. ⬆️ Enjoy the chapter. :)

Techno and I have been talking for about 3 months now. At this point I was going to his Kingdom every week. I had learned so much about Techno in those three months but I never told my father a thing. I was so sick of him talking bad about the SkyHaven Kingdom every time we ate dinner. It was truly exhausting.

It was another one of those dinners and my father was going on a rant about king Philza to my brother. "I mean honestly Lucas I can't stand the man. He puts on this happy disposition like he doesn't know what he did." I just sat there quietly and ate my food. I knew better then to argue with my father. "Oh and don't get me started on that son of his. Technoblade is supposed to be the oldest and yet he is the one who has accomplished the least!" My father said. That really ticked me of. "What do you know of his accomplishments father?"

The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. I don't know why but I just didn't like him talking bad about Techno. My father looked at me with a questioning gaze. "Do you?" He asked. It was a simple yes or no question, but I knew no matter how I answered my father would only hear yes. I just sighed, "No I don't know anything that you don't." I said. "I feel like that's a lie." Said my father.

"It is a little weird that you have been spending all that time with Prince Technoblade and yet you haven't learned a thing." My brother said which totally didn't help. I just shrugged and said "He's a secretive guy." My father was watching me very closely and I knew that one wrong move would be it. "Y/n are you protecting Techno." My father said.

Oh God I was living through my worst nightmare. "No of course not, why would I protect him?" I asked. "Well I mean it does seem like you have a bit of a crush on him." My brother said. "I do NOT!" I told him, though I'm sure my face was red. "Y/n maybe it's best if you don't see Techno for awhile." My father said. "But... how am I supposed to get information if I can't see him?" I asked. "Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out." I was absolutely crushed but I knew there was nothing I could do. "I'll be in the library if anyone needs me." I said before walking out of the room. I knew one thing, I could no longer stall my dad. Now that I wasn't there to stop him I'm sure he could find anything he wants on Techno and Phil. And I knew that I wasn't going to let that happen.

Word count: 488
👋👋👋 HI yes I am back from the dead. Really really sorry for not uploading I just had no inspiration. Have a nice day or night bye.