19|| I'm sorry

Hey guys! before you start reading, I'd just like to say that my mental health recently has been horrible and which is why my updates have been very slow. so I cannot promise weekly chapters anymore, but I will be trying to get them out as fast as my brain will let me! Thanks for understanding. (I also talked about this in my other story)

3rd Person:

After a little bit of chatting between the 3 boys, Miya texted Kojiro, Kaoru, and Hiromi to come down to the park, since Reki was there now, completely ignoring Reki and Langa's pleads not to...

They were on a date after all.

Instead of seeing his family at the skate park, Reki found himself a new problem.

And it's not like Reki didn't miss seeing all of this friends, but he wasn't at all mentally prepared to have a gathering of people who'd be asking how he's been doing for the rest of the night.

He just wanted to have a small outing with his boyfriend, that's all.

Maybe with just Miya hanging around with them for a little, but now everyone was going to be there, and Reki couldn't stop picturing how it would turn out.

"What did Leiko do this time?" "What did your mom say about Leiko?" "Why are you staying with Langa?" "Are you still going to therapy?" "When are you going to see your parents again?"

Reki knew those questions and many others were heading straight his way and he really really didn't want to answer them, or even think about his family at all.

And after some time of Reki squirming around on the ground in his spot, Langa started noticing the tension practically radiating off of his boyfriend and immediately felt horrible for not noticing sooner.

"Hey, you okay?" Langa say quietly while he taps gently on Reki's elbow in case he was in one of those moods where he didn't want to be touched.

He turns his attention over to Langa pretty quickly after Langa taps him and they make sharp eye contact for a split second before he looks over at the black haired boy who was looking down at a game on his phone.

"I um..." Reki trembles, "I- yeah. I'll be okay," he nods once or twice and then looks back at Langa with a narrow-smile.

"Don't lie,"

"I'm not lying," he says defensively while accidentally making his voice go louder. He had a scowl plastered on his face that read far from, "I'm okay" and he was fidgeting with his hands like there was something sticking to them.

"You are, and I know you are because this isn't the first time,"

"I..." Reki trails off.

"And you know I've never judged you for how you feel, so you don't have to lie to me. When you do.. it just worries me more,"

He looks down at his feet with an ashamed expression on his face.

"Hey, Miya we'll be right back okay?" Langa says while standing up and offering a hand down for Reki to take.

"'Kay," he says still immersed in his game, having no awareness at all of what was going on.

"Langa I'm sorry I-" Reki speaks nervously.

"It's okay Reki, I just want to talk to you okay?"

Reki replies with a very small nod and takes Langa's hand cautiously and allows him to pull him up to his feet. The blue haired boy guides them to the other side of the park slowly since they weren't in any rush really.. but Reki was tightly holding onto Langa's hand in fear that he was upset and would let go the whole time.