13. iron man vs captain america

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐫

╚═══════════════╝

Mila is stunned by the news of more "Who were they?" "Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in H.Y.D.R.A history. And that was before the serum." "Jesus." Mila muttered under her breath. Mila stepped forward and lifted the metal from Bucky's arm. He slides his arm out and rolls his shoulder. "They all turn out like you?" "Worse."

Mila stepped even closer with a wet cloth in hand, listening to the conversation. "May I?" She asked Bucky, referring to his cut on his eyebrow. He nodded at Mila and she sat down beside him on a stool. She reached forward and slowly started wiping away the blood on his face.

"The doctor, could he control them?" "Enough." Mila used the water from a pipe and lifted it over the cloth cleaning it. "Said he wanted to see an empire fall."  "With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilise, They can take a whole country down in one night. You'd never see them coming." Sam steps up to Steve. "This would have been a lot easier a week ago." "If we call Tony . . ." "No, he won't believe us." Mila spoke up. "Even if he did . . ." "Who knows if the Accords would let him help."

Mila shook her head. These damn accords were causing some big issues already. "We're on our own." Sam paused then looked at Steve with a hopeful glint in his eyes. "Maybe not. I know a guy." "For now we need your gear back." Mila told them. "I'll see if Sharon will help." Steve suggested.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Under an overpass Mila, Sam, and Bucky sit in a small beetle. They watch as Steve approaches Sharon Carter. Sharon opens the trunk of her car, revealing Steve and Sams's gear. Mila is sitting directly behind the drivers seat, Sam took the passenger seat as soon as possible so Bucky was left to sit behind him. "Can you move your seat up?" Sam is leaning back.

"No." he bluntly states. Bucky rolls his eyes shifting over to sit beside Mila. Due to his size Mila is shoulder to shoulder with him. Every movement he makes she feels.

Steve and Sharon continue to converse then Steve leans in for a kiss which Sharon is quick to reciprocate. Mila, Bucky, and Sam all smile widely at the sight. Mila almost has to hold herself back from clapping.

»»————- ★ ————-««

On the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig/Halle airport. Steve drives into the parking lot in the battered, old car. He parks by a grey van and gets out. Mila, Bucky and Sam following shortly after. Clint steps out of the van and waves to Mila. She smiles in return. The sliding door opens and Wanda hops out.

Mila rushes forward engulfing her in a hug. "Cap." Clint greets. "You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." "Hey man, you're doing me a favour. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint says turning to Mila and Wanda. "Thanks for having my back." Steve tells Wanda. "It was time to get off my ass."

"How about our other recruit?" "He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." Clint slides the door open and it clangs loudly. The man sleeping jolts awake. "What timezone is this?" "Come on. Come on." Clint ushers the man out.

The man, Scott Lang, shakes Steve's hand with an amazed look. "Captain America." "Mr. Lang." "It's an honour. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." His hand moving away from Steve's quickly.