I Want Out

This is a so fucked up. I know that she wants me dead. So why is she treating me so well? She brings me food every few hours. Telling me to keep my strength up. I don't know what she is planning. But I don't think that is good.
    Like who in their right mind would actually keep their hostage healthy and strong. It's as if she is begging me to fight back. But hell no, I am not that stupid. Sure as hell not stupid enough to fall into her plan.
    I mean yeah it may seems like I should fight back. Hell I am strong. Fed properly. Pristine in health. But it doesn't feel right.
    I feel like she is somehow begging and taunting me with the fact that I can fight back. And I have this feeling, this nawing aching feeling. Deep in my bones. That she is planning for just that. She wants me to fight back. She wants me to do something. So she can kill me.
    Honestly I think waiting it out and seeing what happens is my best bet if I want to live.
    So today as she brings me my lunch I sit in the corner and eye her out. "Why?"I ask snarkaly. Rolling my eyes at her as she sighs and turns to face me.
    She narrows her eyes at me and shakes her head. "Can't I just want the best for you? Can't I just want you happy and healthy because I care about you?"I laughed at her straight out. I stood and supply head at the absurdities she just spat at me.
    I point my pointer finger at her and say with as much venom as I can, "Your the craziest bitch I have ever met. You want me happy and healthy, then let me the Fuck out of here and go die in a fucking hole in the ground."
    She gaped at me. Her eyes wide and her mouth open. Then she laughs. It's more of a giggle than a laugh actual laugh. I look at her wide eyed. That's it, she has gone completely insane. Their is no hope left for me.
    She smiles at me and holds her arms open. She is practically yelling as she speaks to me. "I am in charge of your life. I choose whether you live or die! I choose whether or not your healthy or on the brink of death! I choose whether or not I sell you into slavery or if you go home to your precious Mother and Father! You are Mine!"With that she storms out of the room. Slamming and locking the door.
    I think I just made my situation a lot worst than it already was.
****************************
Hey guys,
Sorry this chapter took so long for me to write. And I am so so so sorry that it is so short. A lot has happened lately to me.
More bad than good.
Well love you all and thanks all my Perfect Little Angles for reading.

Vote

Comment

Share

Miku_Tabbie