Moving Away

So I am time skipping so...
**
I am looking out of the window of the airplane as we take off. My father is sitting next to me, my baby brother in front of me, and next to him my very pregnant step mother.
I mean like damn she looks like a balloon she is that pregnant. But she is only seven months along so I have no idea why she is so big.
It's early February and we are moving back to California. Except this time we are going to live in LA. I am really excited.
Me and Donovan decided to break up, the distance plus the added stress that was put on our relationship threw my rehab was too much for him. But what can I say.
I am getting my G.E.D this year. I want to get out of school as fast as I can so I can find my calling and just get into it.
And I know what your all thinking. You need to graduate to get a decent career yada yada yada. Well whatever. I can't do it no more.
And my Dad is okay with it so whatever. I got one more year to go and I am done! I think I am going to move again once I have graduated though, I want to move someplace quite and not kidnapper habituated.
Ha that was a joke just so you know I am not that sick minded. My birthday is coming up. February 14, Valentines day.
Honestly I hate my birthday, because on top of not being able to do much celebratory wise, no one ever asks me to be their Valentine. And no one remembers that it is my birthday in the first place.
But a new place so maybe a new outcome. I am trying to be positive, let's see how far it gets me.
Bing!
One new notification from twitter! I open it and see it's from Rin's handle.

@rintherampage I am moving hooray! @maryflower #coincidence #ithinknot

Oh hell no. I message him.

Are you moving to LA too?

Bing!

Yeah aren't you super excited!

Hell no! I wanted to escape that town not be reminded of it 24/7!

Bing!

It's not like we're going to be neighbors it anything.

True.

"Excuse me Ma'am I am going to have to ask you to turn of your phone."I nod and power off my cell phone
Who does he think he is! He knows I am just moving to get away from all those memories. And now he is moving to the same state and then even in the same freaking city.
I close the blind to the window shut and pull my blanket tighter around me. Soon I fall asleep.

**

Rin's POV

I am so excited. I am moving away from this hell hole of a city. Escaping my pimp, yes I have a pimp. I didn't run the business I was a employee, and my Mom got a job.
And for once I know she is going to keep it. She always sticks to jobs like these. She is going to be an assistant, like coffee fetcher doughnut grabber, to a big wig movie director.
I am proud of her so I pull out my phone a tweet about the amazing news.

@rintherampage I am moving hooray! @maryflower #coincidence #ithinknot

I get a text from Marrigold not to long later. She is mad I can tell, but what am I supposed to do, let my Mom move without me.
Hell no! I am going whether that stuck up brat likes it or not.

**
Marrigold's POV

13 hours later...

I am so amazed that my mouth drops open. My Dad desperately taps my shoulder trying to bring me back into the real world before our cab leaves.
It is so beautiful here! It's sunny, the breeze feels wonderful and even though it's still winter it's kinda hot.
I climb into the cab after my brother. I am sitting in between my Dad and my brother. My step Mom is sitting in the passengers seat, her big belly straining to let the seat belt buckle.
I watch as the world flush by from the window, my brother is practically kissing the glass so it's hard to see everything.
I sigh and pull out my phone. Turning it back on. I have give notifications. Two from Facebook three from twitter.
Kayla Macsimins likes your status, "I am moving back to Cali..."
Brent Walker likes your profile picture.

@kittykatkeeper Today is the day, best friends re united! @maryflower #bffs #togetheratlast

I laugh to myself. That's my friend Catherine. She calls herself Kat. I have no idea why her twitter handle had to be so weird but she came up with it when we we're twelve so I guess things happen.

@happyfaceemojie I am in love with YouTuber // Sammy Wilk read it on wattpad! #shellyeet #amazingbook

@savedbythebell Marrigold escaped the killer with nothing but a scratch I am amazed. #somethinghappened
#secrets #hiding #why

I roll my eyes. How about hashtag not true or hashtag get a life. One I am old news and two there are no secrets I said this fifty million times already.
God, all of my 'fans' need to stop with the conspiracy theorys already.
There was none and I want this all to go away.
****************************
Well there you go my Perfect Little Angles I hope you liked it. I changed it up a little.
Sorry for the time jump. And sorry to all the Donagold fans. I just didn't know how to bring Donovan in without it being weird.
So first question. Who wants her to be an actress or a waitress?
Question two, and I really need an honest opinion on this guys, is 100 chapters too much for this book? Cause I need to know when to start book two.
Well that's it for today my loves. I will write again really soon I promise. But for now stay Perfect my Perfect Little Angles.

Vote

Comment

Share

Miku_Tabbie