Hide And Seek

Well I have played hide and seek before. A lot when I was little actually. I love the game. The feeling right before your found makes my heart race.

But this isn't the same. Nope not one little bit. I am hiding as so not to get hurt. I am hiding in a pile of clothes in the back of Rins closet. He is lasting on his bed glancing over here everyone once in a while since his brother is sitting across from him.

His back is too me but I know he is big and u would stand no chance if he tried to have his way with me.

Uh, even thinking about it makes my skin crawl. Uh that would be disgusting. Yuck. Ewe. Not. Going. To. Happen. Hell to the fucking no.

He glances at me and this time his brother saw him. No. Crap.

"Why do you keep looking at your closet. Do you have a stash or some shit in there?"He says standing up. He walks over to the door and grabs the handles.

"Jeremy stop don't go in there."Rin says just as he pulls the doors wide open.

"Why not Rin?"Beyond all my strength I whimper softly. I know he hears me because his gaze shoots to the pile of. clothes I sit under. "Hey Rin I thought you were a neat freak why is there a pile of clothes on your freakin closet floor."He says grabbing the pile of clothes and throwing it off of me. "Oh crap Rin. I think you have a stalked."He says all jokingly.

"Get away from her." Rin says pushing him out of the closet. He grabs my hand and pulls me off the floor.

"Wow man is she you girl. Cause she's fine. How old is she?"

"Non of your fucking buisness. And yah she's my girlfriend so keep got hands Off."He says pulling me to his chest and wrapping both of his arms around me. "You should leave now. You overstayed your welcome." Rin says and his brother just shrugs and leaves. Just like that.

"Uh..."I look at him and his face is suddenly purple, the fuck.

This is starting to get wwird because now there is a lab sitting next to my Dad and it's talking about how I should not sleep in class because it's rude.

Ah fuck this is a dream isn't it! Fuck me.