XV

Taehyung, Jimin and Rosé were heading towards a bakery, since the female was unsuprisingly craving for some sweet pastries again

“a croissant?” Jimin asked Rosé with a pair of tongs in one hand and a tray in another, ready to pick the freshest croissant present.

Rosé nodded and grinned, “as usual. oh and let's get some scones and cookies too, they're looking extra tasty today~”

“Anything else? I'm going to pay,” Taehyung who was standing near the counter said aloud.

“WAIT WAIT DON'T FORGET MY BANANA MILK!! take two of them one isn't enough!!”

“and of course, Jimin and his obsession with banana milk,” Rosé shaked her head in disbelief whilst grabbing two bottles of said drink.

“you're just missing out in life if you don't try it.”

“on no account am I drinking that undesirable crap.”

Taehyung rolled his eyes as the siblings continued to bicker, “alright alright I will go pay now.”

Stepping out of the bakery, Rosé could feel the chilly wind hitting on her, she clutched onto her beige coat tightly to closen the gaps, letting out a visible shakey breath in the air.

They were about to leave when Rosé spotted a boy, who was about same age as her, crouching down beside the road.

He was wearing thin clothing, eyes glaring at the loafs of bread sitted on the windowsill of the bakery.

The female observed as the boy constantly rubbed his hands and blew warm breaths onto them to gain heat for his shivering body.

Without hesitating, she snatched the paper bag away from Jimin and sprinted towards the boy.

“w-wha-.. oh.” Jimin was shocked at Rosé's sudden action but not-so-shocked after seeing his sister's kind act.

Pulling out some scones, cookies and a bottle of banana milk, Rosé approached the boy from his back and squatted down as well to match his eye level.

The boy turned around after sensing a soft pat at his back, an angel-looking girl came into his eyes.

“hello, would you like some food?”

The boy looked at him with big round eyes, he was starving and the aromatic smell of pastries made his stomach grumble even more.

“y-yes.. thank you.” He took the food and started to eat with uncertainties,

“I don't have anything to pay you back... sorry.”

Rosé chuckled, “you don't have to pay me back silly. Hmm...you can tell me what's your name in return though!”

A hint if blush creeped onto the boy's cheeks, he smiled sheepishly and answered, “my name is Jungkook.”

“Jungkook.. jungkookie..” Rosé stared at the boy, he was eating a cookie with small nibbles, “cookie? kookie!! Can I call you kookie?”

“eh? s-sure.”

“Great!” Rosé replied while breaking her croissant into small pieces, before throwing the little bits into her mouth.
“oh by the way you can call me rosie~”

“And I am Jimin, her brother.”
Jungkook turned his head towards Jimin, he was standing infront of the two.

Jimin sensed the younger's stare and quickly flashed a smile, “you might want to try the banana milk, it's elite.”

Jungkook nodded, screwing open the bottle and started drinking it. Jimin looked at him with hopeful eyes, wishing that someone finally has a matching taste with him.

“uhm! this is the best thing I've ever tasted” Jungkook had his eyes wide open when he examined the bottle, “I'm not even joking...”

“HELL YEAH BUDDY! SO YOU ARE THE PERSON I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!”
Jimin squealed and jumped in excitement and immediately gave Jungkook some hugs.

“gosh my ears..
oh Taehyung, where have you been?”

Taehyung had a medium-sized plastic bag in his hand, walking casually in direction of the three.

“ah I just went to buy some flower seeds and soil, they are kind of running out.”

His footsteps stopped the moment he saw Jungkook behind Rosé.

that's...the boy..

“h-hello” Jungkook sent an uneasy but polite smile to Taehyung.

Taehyung thought,
he can't recognize me, can he?

Jimim noticed Taehyung being lost in hist thoughts and tried to break the ice, “don't worry about him, he's Taehyung, he can be shy sometimes hahahhahaha... ha ha..”

Rosé eyed Jimin fiercely because he filled the atmosphere with more awkwardness by his laughter, then changed her expressions back to match the sweet girl image she always portrayed.

She turned to Jungkook and asked,
“Are you up to anything later? If not would you like to join us? We are planning to go to the riverside today.”

“Right please do come with us!! The weather is completely awesome today, it would be a pity if you don't come..”

Jimin pouted and started shaking Jungkook's arm, while Taehyung continued to stay silent.

“...sure, but I have to go ask my sister for permission though.”

“omg you have a sister!? Why don't we go along with you and have her join us too!!

“Agreed, the more the merrier! Let's go let's go~”

The park siblings then pulled Jungkook up and started sprinting to wherever they were planning to go, leaving a flustered Taehyung behind.

“I don't have my mask..
Shit im not ready for this at all...”