XVIII

Jungkook spun the bottle of banana milk with excitement, it spun and spun, until the cap of the bottle stopped and pointed towards a certain blonde girl

Jimin clapped his hands and laughed, "HA Rosé!! Truth or dare?"

The said girl rolled her eyes, "Truth, I don't want to go big today."

"Boring... I don't have questions about you since I basically know everything about you. I will pass the mic to hmm... YOU instead."

Jimin pointed towards Jungkook, all eyes were him at that moment. Flustered by the sudden attention, he eyed Rosé nervously and tried to chose one question among thousands he had about her in his head.

Jisoo noticed his brother's weird act. Jungkook has been stealing glances at Rosé for the whole day, which didn't go unoticed by Jisoo. She knew what was up, afterall she's his sister.

And idea clicked in her mind, breaking a mischievous smirk on her face, she raised her hand proudly.

"I have a question for you, what do you think about my brother?"

Jungkook shot his head towards Jisoo in an instant, he was shook by his sister's boldness, Jisoo never failed to surprise him.

Feeling the intensifying awkwardness in the air, Jisoo, being the quick-witted girl she is, made an excuse for asking that not-so-platonic question.

"oh- I'm asking because I'm curious about how the two of you got so close this quick... Jungkook has always been an introvert you know, and he doesn't really like to communicate or socialize wit-"

"stop talking about me that's enough!" Jungkook whined, his ears were bright red, making the other smile because of his cuteness.

"I think that Cookie is a very polite and friendly boy. He is approachable too! Oh and he'a cute when he smiles..."

Rosé said softly, she smiled shyly at Jungkook, both of them had light pink cheeks.

Jimin, who was sitting between them, could not put up with their cuteness and cringed.

"oh god I'm spinning the bottle.."

Several rounds has passed. Jungkook was asked by Rosé about his ideal type and Jimin was dared to sing and dance for them.

While Jisoo was just sitting there, plucking some daisies to make a floral crown out of boredom. Taehyung sat and watched in admirement.

Jimin spun the bottle again.

"TAEHYUNG MY BEST BRO! Okay truth or dare?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and scratched his head like a confused child. Anything but the truth.

"d-dare?"

The others cheered for Taehyung's bravery, whilst he was just sitting there, mentally ready for what was bound to happen.

"I got one for him- I dare you to tell us your most recent lie!" Jimin clapped his hands together with proud for asking such a fatal question.

"recent lie...? Wait isn't that supposed to be a question for truth?"

"if I say it's a dare, then it's a dare! Go on."

Flashbacks of falsehoods came to his mind as he tried to bring back a recent lie, he froze when a piece of memory flowed in-

Taehyung stared at Jisoo when they met this afternoon at Jisoo's home. Rosé noticed and whispered in his ears,
"why, do you know her?"

Taken aback, Taehyung immediately shook his head in denial and replied, stuttering,

"n-no...today is my first time meeting her."

everyone were waiting for his answer, gaping at him with curious eyes.

"u-um I- ...ah! Remember when you asked us about your missing crackers this morning?" Taehyung looked at Jimin and continued, "I lied about not knowing where the last piece was because... I ate it."

"YAH"

Sensing the about-to-explode-Jimin, Taehyung stood up right away and ran for his dear life, with an angry wild Jimin chasing behind.

The remaining three were drunk in laughter, looking at two playful teens hustle and bustle around was totally a hilarious scene to enjoy.

"okay okay chill guys, let's go back to the game." Rosé, who held a straight face, announced before spinning the bottle again.

"Ji! You know the choices."

Jisoo was lowkey exhilarated for her turn, she had no reason to be scared anyways, she was no coward-"Dare."

Jungkook had his eyes wide opened and said,

"Acting brave, I see... I dare you to crown the most good-looking person here with that thingy you've been busy making for the past minutes."

"pfft, no doubt it's going to be me." Jimin claimed and brushed his hair, preparing for Jisoo to lay the crown onto his head.

Rosé smacked him on his forehead, causing Jimin to scream in pain.

"they're at it again... are you ready?" Taehyung asked, all eyes were on Jisoo, making her a little bit nervous.

"yes but close your eyes, for excitement purposes!"

After confirming that no one was watching her, she carefully stood up and moved around the circle, to cause confusion.

Then, her footsteps came to halt when she reached the spot behind someone. With shakey but dillegent hands, she slowly placed the floral crown on top of his head, whom never thought that he would be chosen.

"You can open your eyes now. I'm sorry for everyone who didn't get chosen, you all look good as well, it was a tough choice." Jisoo walked back to her seat and sat down, avoiding the obvious glances from him.

"And for confirmation, yes I chose Taehyung."