VIII

“너의 이름은 뭔지
갈 곳이 있긴 한지
Oh could you tell me?
이 정원에 숨어든 널 봤어”

“너의 이름은 뭔지갈 곳이 있긴 한지Oh could you tell me?이 정원에 숨어든 널 봤어”

The dark sky was aglowed by the pale full moon. Two presence were facing each other. One stood tall, casting a lengthy shadow beside the other. One was dropped onto the ground, shaking in fear as she was caught red-handed.

The girl couldn't risk to look away from the ground, she had her head hung low with a few hair strands falling softly on her forehead, shielding up her face.

“w-ho are you.. and-what do you think you are doing?” The former attempted to sound intimidating, but stuttered and failed to keep posture owing to him being not quite used to speaking confidently in front of people.

However, the latter was indeed daunted by his husky deep voice, she could feel her stomach churning-her guilt-flushed heart has planted a lump inside her throat, words could not be comprehended nor voiced.

She closed her eyes and raised her head gradually, silently wishing that he could let her off for once, she left out a shaky breath whilst hesitantly opening her eyes just to be met with another pair.

Taehyung see culpability in her eyes, laced with a sense regret and sorrowful. They were alluring. Her eyes spoke untold words.

Moonlight carved her outstanding figures, from her slightly curved forehead, to the tall nose-bridge ending with a pointy tip, and her peachy plump lips. Every features were complimenting each other, her face was perfect.

This was when Taehyung was struck by overflowing insecurities, he stopped staring and looked away from the girl, struggling as he tried to find a spot for his vision to settle on.

The girl took this moment to escape and run away towards where she belongs, she left no words but mixed feelings for the boy.