XIX

The sun was shifting downhill, dying the sky into phases of golds and reds, the panoramic views were simply breathtaking

They decided to put an end to the game and have some free time soley for them to chill and relax.

Jimin and Jungkook decided to dip their legs into the lake and enjoy the phenomenal sight of the sunset together.

Sitting right beside each other, they had some deep heart-to-heart conversations to complete their bromance moment.

Rosé was chasing butterflies and danced around with them, the hymns of her white dress bouncing to rhythm as she swirled and twirled.

Everything was filled with peace and tranquility-everything except for one's clouded mind and stereo heart.

Busy hands fidgeting with the floral crown Jisoo gave him earlier, he contemplated whether he should approach Jisoo and thank her, for he was too flustered to react at the very moment she crowned him.

Shutting his eyes tight, he debated for one last time before chosing not to be a coward. He stood up with a sigh, and brought his nervous steps towards Jungkook,

"Hey, do you know where did you sister go?"

"oh kimchi? Not sure but I think I saw her walking to that direction..."

Jungkook pointed to the far left, where the meadows were. Taehyung thanked him and hesitantly proceeded to the girl.

Slowly, the sight of Jisoo was more and more visible as Taehyung headed closer. The female was kneeling on the grass, looking around with a handful of plucked daisies on her right hand.

what a nostalgic scene.

Taehyung couldn't help but to recall the scenario where he acknowledged her existence, the day he met her in his garden. He took a deep breath and called her name,

"Jisoo?"

The said girl raised her head upon the deep voice, she turned around and met Taehyung's eyes. Sunlight was shining from behind him, the golden lines tracing his masculine silhouette, Jisoo felt blessed.

She malfunctioned for a brief second before standing up hastily, she placed a lose strand of hair at the back of her ear and replied,
"u-uh yea?"

"I just wanted to voice out my gratitude for- for this." He pulled out the crown and gestured it.

"oh that? It's no big deal, you deserved it truly." She smiled.

"not only because of this.. but because of acknowledging me as a person- I mean for accepting me...? No, uh ..simply for giving me confidence about myself.."

Jisoo chuckled at the sight of a clumsy little boy stuttering upon his messy words, "I guess what you're trying to say is... thank you?"

"ah yes, right.. sorry I couldn't place it into words."

"no it's okay, you held precise words, just needed a bit of summing up. Anyways, what I did wasn't a big deal, you should feel confident because of yourself and not me! Afterall look at you, with these appealing features of yours, you should reasonably be self-assured."

Jisoo said the last sentence in a rather soft voice due to shyness. On the other hand, every word of hers sounded like music to Taehyung's ears, he wanted to hear more.

"thank you, no one ever told me this before, you're the first one to lecture me about self-appreciation."

"well I'm practically honoured!"

Jisoo closened their distance and took the floral crown from Taehyung's hand. Tip-toeing, she once again placed the crown on top of his head.

Fixing his unorganized bangs, a proud smile was plastered on her delightful face. Taehyung was taken aback by the tension and proximity between the two, but didn't think much as he admired her closely.

"Keep it there, it looks great on you."