XVI

My little brother suggested to go out for a food hunt along the streets

My little brother suggested to go out for a food hunt along the streets. I was feeling tired so I declined, asking him to go out alone as he's not the dependent young koo anymore. I trust that he can manage.

I was at home tidying up all the flowers. Organizing each stems into suitable places in a boutique, different flowers matched with each other, creating a perfect harmony.

Wrapping them up with various coloured papers, I poured my heart into every small little details.

“KimChi!”

It was the nickname Jungkook gave me so I assumed that he was the one who called me...

“Koo? Are you back already?”

I put down the tulips I was holding, heading out of the hut to find Jungkook along with three strangers beside him.

I looked at them with eyes full of suspicion and quickly pulled Jungkook's arm so that he was behind me safely.

The three seemed to be taken aback by my glares, Jungkook noticed and whispered to me,

“Chill Ji you're going to kill them with your eyes.. they aren't bad people, they even gave me food! Here look.”

He pulled out a cookie from his pocket, probably saved it up to share it with me.

“o-h... okay..” I coughed in embarrassment to clear my voice,
“um hello I'm Kim Jisoo, is there anything I can help you with?”

One of the blondes stepped up and smiled brightly at me, introducing herself with a sweet voice. Following up was another blonde, with eyes that disappears when he smiles.

Lastly, a brunette. He didn't talk, his friends did the introduction. He was shy-or was he insecure? I'm not sure, but he just couldn't look straight into my eyes for more than a second. Whilst here I am staring the soul out of him, he was... angelic.

“...so, can I go out with them?”

I came back to my senses when my brother patted my shoulder. He must've known I haven't been paying attention to what he was saying, therefore he repeated himself again.

“Oh wait you should actually come with us!!” The girl named Rosé proposed with the rest nodding in agreement.

“sure? I have nothing to do anyways.”

“hurray I made another friend today~” Jimin screeched right before Rosé yanked him away. She walked beside me and linked our arms together.

“I have a feeling we will become real close, like besties!”

I smiled and stole a glance at the boy at the back, so he's a quiet onw? Interesting...