The World (Chapter 1)

As Dream woke up he looked around. Everyone was still asleep. This normally happened. Dream was always the first to wake. 

He slipped his mask on and walked upstairs. Looking out the window he could see the sun starting to rise. He started to cook breakfast for everyone. 

He put some raw Porkchop into the furnace and started to make some eggs. 

Sometime later Dream heard someone behind him. Grabbing his sword he turned around touching his blade to the neck of whoever was there. 

"Goodmorning to you too," George said. 

"You know maybe you shouldn't sneak up on me," Dream said in a teasing way. 

"When did you get up this time?" George asked changing the subject. 

"Not too long ago," Dream said finishing the eggs. 

"I'll go wake them up," George said going to wake up Karl and Sapnap. 

Dream made the plates as everyone sat down. 

"Thanks," Karl said in a sleepy voice. 

"Your Welcome" Dream answered heading towards 

"Going out?" George asked. 

"Yup be right back" Dream Opened the door stepping out. 

"Please be careful" George yelled. 

"I always am" Dream said. 

As Dream walked he could hear mobs in the forest. He just headed to an open field. That was when Dream heard a noise from the forest. It sounded like a horse. It sounded in pain. 

Dream always loved animals so he quietly ran into the forest. He was shocked there stood a beautiful horse that looked like it had the softest white fur. Dream noticed that it was stuck in the mud. 

'Probably from last night's rain' Dream thought. 

He quickly grabbed some rope and walked to the horse. It seemed nervous that Dream was there at first but then it calmed down as Dream talked to it. 'Damit can't reach it from here' Dream then walked into the mud trying to be fast but not too fast he would startle the horse. 

He got to the horse and tied the rope around its neck. He then tried to walk out of the mud. It was extremely hard. The mud was at least halfway above his knees but, not touching his hips. 

As he got to land he started to pull on the rope at first the horse didn't move until it seemed to get the idea. The horse started to slowly walk trudging through the mud. 

The horse was harder to get out than humans. Dream looked up and it started to rain. 'It would make it harder to pull the horse out.' He thought. As he hurried the horse out it finally made it out. 

Then he heard a skeleton. He quickly took the rope off the horse and it ran. It ran right towards Dream making him dive out of the way. 

The horse ran away as fast as it could go trying to get away from the mobs. Dream got off the ground looking towards where the horse left. He let out a nervous gasp as he noticed there were three skeletons loading their bow and aiming towards him. 

"YOUR DEAD BOY"