Now You Know(Chapter 6)

Dream sitting in his room when George walked in. He sat next to him on his bed and hugged him again. 

"I wanna tell you something." Dream said. 

"Yea?" George responded. 

"I wanna tell you about my past." After Dream said that George wrapped his arms around Dream. 

"Ok. Whenever you're ready."

When Dream was younger he was different. Not in a weird way he just had a different family. Dreams mother died when he was 6 leaving him with his father. Shlatt. His father was always Drinking. When he wasn't drinking he was smoking or taking drugs. Dream grew up quiet and he learned not to speak unless spoken to. His father didn't care for him so he learned how to take care of himself and his father. At 8 years old his father taught him how to defend himself. Dream didn't know why but he liked that his father cared for him for once. 

When Dream turned 10 he quickly learned why. His father didn't care about him. He was using him to run his jobs. Selling and buying drinks, drugs, and weed. His father taught him how to hide in plain sight. What did he get from this?  He got food and water. 

His dad made the rules clear. No talking to people during the jobs. Be quick when trading. Don't give them any information. If you are caught don't speak no matter what. 

Dream didn't know about punishments. That was until he broke a rule. He was 13. It was funny really. He was supposed to be going to town when he saw a raven-haired kid that looked a little younger than him laying down with a kid above him. He quickly ran over to help him scaring the kid.

"Thanks my dad's would've killed me if I was home late. What's your name?" Dream didn't want to answer him but he was happy someone was talking to him other than his dad. "Dream." He said. 

"Ok, and what's with the mask?" It was to hide his identity. 

"Don't know just like it."  He lied. "What's your name?" 

"Sapnap" 

"Cool look I need to go see you later"

"Oh ok well bye hope to see you later or in town." 

Dream kept hugging George. "Dream what happened after that?" George didn't want to push it but he was curious. 

"I got home and I didn't have what he wanted. So I got punished."

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING!"  His father yelled taking a swing at him Dream dogging. 

"Sir I swear I saw this kid and he needed help so I helped him but by the time I got to the spot He was gone I swear I didn't mean to do anything."

That's when his father grabbed him by the hair and pulled him downstairs. Dream didn't dare say anything that was until he saw the chains. 

"PLEASE I'LL BE GOOD I WON-" He was pushed into the wall. Knocking the wind out of him. His father grabbing his arm and putting the mettle cuff around his wrist. 

"Two day's Dream. Maybe that will teach you." His father was about to leave when he stopped. Walking over to an old TV and turning it on. The static sound was loud and Dream tried to cover his ears but the chains prevented it. 

George noticed dream was shaking. He hugged him saying calming things. "You should go to bed. Thank you for telling me." 

George left the room closing the door. "I love you."