A New Friend(Chapter 4)

Dream was in his bed. He hated it. He never liked being stuck in one place when he could leave. But he couldn't bar seeing George. He was scared of him. Yes, Dream scared of George. 

"Dream," He heard someone knock on his door. George. He didn't answer just waited. 

Finally, George left. He could hear Sapnap talking to him. Getting up he put his ear against the door. 

"Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him," George said. 

"It's not your fault. You know Dream's had a hard past," Sapnap answered. 

"I know but if I didn't-"

"If you didn't what? George, it's done theirs nothing you can do. You're just gonna half to wait."

That was when Dream heard it. The sound of a horse. He quickly ran to the window. He could see the beautiful white horse. 

Dream (Stupidly) unlocked the window. Opening it then hopping out. 

He walked up to the horse calmly. 

"Hey..." Dream stopped for a moment. "Boy" he continued to walk up to the horse. 

The horse was calmer than it was in the forest. 'Probably since there are no mobs.' He thought. The horse seemed to like Dream. "Hmmm. You like me huh? Then I guess I'll half to name you." Dream thought for a moment. 

"You seem to have a tough Spirit. So how about Spirit." The horse just pressed his nose to Dream's head. Making him smile. 

"Yea I think that works"

-------Little Time skip--------

Dream just was petting the horse. Enjoying his time out there. He didn't even pay attention to the time. 

"DREAM!" He heard someone yell. Turning around to see Sapnap. 

"Dream George is gonna kill you." As he got closer the horse perked his head up alert of the new presence. 

"Hey, It's ok." Dream said trying to calm the horse down. Sapnap still walked closer. 

The horse just ran off. "Damit." Dream said. 

"Dude come on George is gonna kill you." Sapnap dragged Dream back to the house. 

"I'M SORRY!"