Help (Chapter 2)

Dream could tell he had been out for a while. Longer than he should have been. He finally made it out of the forest and, was trying to find his way home. 

His right hand was on his left shoulder trying to stop some blood from dripping out while he slowly limped home. 

He had a cut on his left shoulder, Across his right side, and one on the side of his right knee. Not to mention all of the bruises from the zombies and Spiders that jumped on him when he was running from the skeletons. 

Dream kept walking-well limping-Towards his house. It came into view a couple of minutes later. He could see George passing around and Sapnap on the couch with a worried look. He couldn't see Karl. 

He noticed that the sun was setting. He had been out a long time. He knocked on the door rather quickly. The door opened as George opened it. He immediately called for sapnap who helped Dream into the healing room. (Yes, they had a healing room. When you live with Dream and Sapnap they gonna need it.)

Sapnap left to get some potions for Dream. 

"God Dream you had me worried I thought-" George cut himself off.

"What happened?" He asked. 

Dream hesitated George got really mad when someone went into the forest. 

"Dream?" George asked softly. 

"The forest" Dream answered.