A Big Problem (Chapter 7)

Dream opened his eyes. Looking around remembering the events of last night. He sighed getting up and looking around. The sun was up and bright. Around 10 in the morning. 

That's when he got out of bed and headed to the living room. 

"What do we do?" He heard George say.

"I don't know but we need to tell Dream." That was Sapnap's voice.

"I don't know..." 

"George we can't just not tell Dream. Why would you think that we shouldn't?" 

"Yea you're right." He heard someone get up after that. That's when he walked out of his room like he didn't hear anything. 

"Good morning" Dream smiled.  

"Morning," George said. He seemed down.

"You ok?" Dream looked in the chest and saw they had some soup. He grabbed some and headed to the table. 

"Yea I'm fine," George responded. 

"Dream we have something to tell you." Sapnap sat next to Dream. 

"Hmm?" Dream had some soup in his mouth. If there was anything Puffy taught him it was not to talk with food in his mouth. 

"Well you know Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy right?" 

"mhm."

"They gave us a letter..." Sapnap said. "And it says something you should read."

"Ok." Dream said as Sapnap handed him the letter. 

'Dear, Dream

       I half to inform you about a new nation that has been created. The great nation of L'manburg. We don't want your stupid rules. We will take over this Minecraft world and you won't be able to stop us. If you do we will kill everything you've ever loved. You have five days until we attack.

-Wilbur (President of L'manburg)'

"What are we gonna do?" George asked. 

"I don't know." Dream said.