Going "Home" (Chapter 11)

Dream took the letter, Photo, and knives out of the box and put them in his backpack. He then set looked up there he could see the mirror. Oh god, his face was still bleeding. He walked over and got a healing potion. He looked back at the box. The mask. The one his father made him wear. The one he was forced to take off in front of Phil and Tecno because they wanted to help him. He took it out of the box and on his face. It still fits. 

The healing potion had already helped his wounds as he went outside with the backpack. He walked to Spirit but the horse backed away. 

"It's me Spirit no need to be alarmed." He said but the horse ran away. So much for fast travel. He turned and started to walk towards his destination. 

It took him a whole day. Dream just walked and didn't stop. He didn't want a break he wanted some relief. He could feel the cold around him. He could see the snow. He smiled. 

Then he saw the house. The house that he was saved in. The house with people who love him. He knocked on the door. Then he opened the door looking right at the mask Dream had on. 

"Clay?" He said. "What happened? Are you alright?" 

Dream could guess why he was concerned. The last time Phil saw him in his mask he refused to take it off afraid of the punishment his father would give. 

"I'm fine Phil. How have you been?" He said. 

"Dream would you like to come in?" 

"Sure. Is Tecno here?" 

"He is at his farm. Take a seat would you like something to eat?" 

"No thank you." Dream sat on the couch looking at Phil through the mask as he walked. 

"What brings you here?" Phil asked sitting next to him. 

"I wanted to come home." Dream said. 

"Dream did something happen?" Phil said. 

Yes everything I need you to hold me again like you did when I came home I need you to hug me."Nope, nothing happened." 

Phil reached his hand up to the mask. Dream moved back not wanting Phil to see his face. To see his fear. 

"No thank you." Dream said. 

The door burst open. Tecno walked in. "Phil do you have some-" 

Dream and Tecno made eyecontact. Tecno looked more concerned than happy. 

"I'm home." Dream said. 

------George POV------

We had walked back to the community house Karl saw Dream go this way. As we got there the house was a mess. We all started calling for Dream. We got more concerned when we saw blood on the floor. Sapnap ran into his room and later walked out slowly. 

"Is he just in bed?" I asked. I had found an empty bottle of healing. 

"He's gone," Sapnap said. 

"What do you mean he's gone? Where did he go?" I asked.

"He's gone! He's not coming back." 

"LOOK!" Karl yelled pointing to the window. We ran out and saw Dream's horse on the hill Dream liked to sit on. That was until the horse glowed slightly and turned into a bunch of white tulips and floated away. I started to cry. If the horse is gone what about Dream? That was until the flowers turned into wither roses. 

The End

Ö̵̧̺̹͚̟͎̮͖̗̣͎̯̈́̊͗̔͑̈́͆̔̐̀r̷̨̧̡͈̗̱̳̙̲̱̆͋́̓̀̌ ̷̲̥͕̲̲̻̮͊̋̈́͌̃̉̎̀͜ͅi̴̧̧̱͇͍̖̖̗̼̼͍̒͝š̷̮̰̲̤ ̷̧͇̝͚̝̖̞͔̝̙̍͗͜i̵̙̹̘͇̙͉̹͇̬͌̔͗̈́́̊͆̕t̴̻̩̯̠̱̲͕͍̬͙̝̀̋͌͆̊̏͑̀̚?̴̣̘̠͌̐͂͋̔͆̇͜