Fights (Chapter 3)

George sighed. "Dream I told you not to go there." He sounded mad. 

"I know but there was this horse stuck in mud and-"

"Dream I told you not to go into the forest. It's a death trap. I thought you would listen to me I'm disappointed in you" 

Sapnap was standing in the doorway he knew the rule too. He also knew Dream would not pass helping an animal. He brought the potions and set them down. 

"You're grounded," George said. 

"What," Dream said. "You can't ground me." 

"Dream you will not leave this house without someone. That's Final" George said. 

"Why all I did was go into a forest!" Dream slightly yelled.

"AND NEARLY GOT YOURSELF KILLED! YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED ON YOUR OWN. I AM DOING THIS TO PROTECT YOU." George screamed he never did that. Dream was taken back and silent. 

'Dream was back in the room. The room he hated. His old room. The room he stayed in as a kid. Looking around he saw the cracked door. And the light. The light that meant they were up. He could hear the yelling, the screaming, the crash. He knew what that meant. That meant he lost her. His mom. All because that monster was drunk. He never stopped. Some people would call him his dad. Dream never said that. He always called him his name. Shlatt.'

"Dream?" George said. Dream didn't even realize he zoned out. He looked around George was done. "I'm gonna go to bed" Dream whispered. 

"Dream wait," George said. Dream just walked to his room. Locking the door. 

"DON'T RUN BOY YOU CAN'T OUTRUN ME!"