CHAPTER 1

Description of characters

1. KIM TAEHYUNG

He is the most fearless, merciless and cold mafia in the whole asia. He is known for his cold personality and obviously he is very handsome like a freaking greek god.

After the death of his father (who also was the mafia king) he became rebellious and more cold. He became merciless and started doing whatever he wanted to because there was no one he cared about (except for some friends about whome we will know further in the story) so he wasn't really bothered about anything. He just killed anyone who came on his path and here he is , the most feared man in whole Asia.

Because of his charm and god like facial features, every women literally throw themselves at him and he was very used to it. He can easily have anyone he wanted but still he didn't feel anything for not even a single woman, they were all just fuck and leave.

2. JEON Y/N

She is the sweetest and most caring person you will ever meet BUT only to those who treated her nicely and there some hidden personality of hers which will be shown as surprise in the story.

For now she was a medical student who is currently in 3rd year of MBBS. She is an orphan and only has an older brother who lives abroad and they both were brought up by their grandparents who expired some years ago. But being a student doesn't mean she was having difficulty to bear her expenses for her daily life. She was from a really rich family and she herself owns three companies but never really cared to run them because she only and only wanted to be a doctor and about those companies , those are handled by her brother.

She was a very bright student and respect everyone and was very polite towards everyone. She has one important person other than her brother in her life and he was his professor, he treated Y/N like her own daughter and always helped her . He was a professor in the university she was studying in and also was a doctor. He always helped her in her studies and she always respected and loved him as her own father.