CHAPTER - 5

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As soon as Y/N saw those two persons entering the room , her whole demeanor changed from being polite and sweet to cold and scary and not to mention I found it so godamn attractive because this is what I search in girls , them being able to scare others just by their glare is just so HOT but to be honest I didn't expected this sweet and caring girl's nature to change this quick.

Her savage replies along with her death glare are so attractive. She was speaking calmly but her anger was detectable in her voice.

When she told them that she doesn't tolerate people who disrespect her , I widen my eyes in shock because it is exactly what I think. I don't let anyone fuck with my self - respect and I love to make them pay dearly if they did so.

And when she said she find those people pathetic who ask for forgiveness after intentionally doing a mistake , I questioned myself like "Did I just found my SOULMATE ?"

Of course I was already attracted towards her beauty and I liked whatever I was feeling in her presence . But now I feel like I am not attracted just towards her beauty, it's much more than that , but what is it ?

While  I was again lost in my thoughts,  she attached a glucose bottle and gave me a tetanus shot, all this while I was shamelessly staring at her but she looked at me .

As our eyes met , I mentally cursed myself that she caught me staring at her. But rather than making the situation awkward,  she asked me if I was comfortable or not , to which I muttered a small yes.

She informed me she was going to get me my dinner so that I can take my pills and left the room .

Now I was left in the rooms only with my hyungs.

AUTHOR'S POV

They all surrounded him while smirking and started talking to him in a teasing manner .

"Well , well , welllll , never ever in my life , I expected a day to witness Mr. Kim freaking Taehyung , the most merciless, cold Mafia boss and the most successful businessman to be awestruck,  mesmerized, stunned and amazed by a simple and sweet medical student."

"Did you all heard him chuckling? "

"I almost couldn't believe my ears, did you all ever heard him talking to someone in such soft voice? "

"Do you like her or what? Is this some love at first sight thing ?"

After hearing that Taehyung smirked remembering about her. No doubt he was interested in her.

"Look at his face, I guess we got our answer."

" If it would be me , I would fall for her too. I mean she is so gorgeous" Hosoek said making Taehyung glare at him and clear his throat.

"Anyways, Suga hyung you know what you have to do ." Taehyung said with a 'you know what to do ' expression.

"Yes, it will be done by tomorrow also one of us is staying here with you until you get check properly " suga said .

Taehyung just nod his head and gesture them to leave the room before Y/N arrives with his food.

They all left and Taehyung was left alone , a while later Y/N arrived with his dinner. She arranged it infront of him so that Taehyung could eat it .

Taehyung was just starting at the food with a blank expression.

"Is there something wrong , Mr.Kim?" She asked .

"Can you feed me ? I can't move my arms." He asked internally smirking at his condition.

Y/N realized that both of his hands were somewhat "busy" , one being injured and the other attached with the drip.