CHAPTER - 14

WARNING: VIOLENCE AND MENTION OF BLOOD.

AUTHOR'S POV

"HAHAHAAA.... TAEE....STOP....S-STOP... HAHAA....I CAN'T BREATHE..... " she was gasping for air but her boyfriend was having too much fun torturing her with tickles.

"I was so jealous, you know?" He said as he stopped tickling and eyed his baby lying underneath him , panting.

"That was my intention~~~" she sang while wiping  her tears and saw Taehyung looking at her in disbelief.

"I can't believe you"

"What did you expect me to do? You thought I would cry to get your attention? Hell naaaa... baby, I have great love for my self - respect. If you would have not stopped me even after what I did, I would have
ignored you for a whole month" she said as a matter of factly.

"You won't do that " he exclaimed

"Wanna experience? " she asked smirking.

"You're so evil"

"Tell me something I don't know " she said smirk not fading even a bit.

"Gosh, I love you so much" He said shaking his head while having an amused smile.

"Tell me something I don't know" she said trying hard not to laugh at Tae's scowl.

"You're supposed to say it back" he said frowing.

"I love myself too" she said shrugging and the frown on Taehyung's face deepened.

"Angel, yo-...." He wasn't able to complete his sentence as Y/N flipped them over and now she was sitting on his waist straddling him.

"I love you " she wishpered in his ear and gave a kiss just below his ear. She leaned down and just when their lips were about to touch , a knock on the door interrupted their little moment.

Tae groaned at the disturbance and saw her baby trying hard not to laugh.

"Just ignore it" He said and pulled Y/N for another kiss but the knocking continued.

"WHAT?!!!" He shouted annoyed.

"Taehyung, it's something urgent. We found Luke. He is in the basement and we're waiting for you." Namjoon said, his voice muffled because of the door.

Taehyung closed his eyes in frustration and saw his baby expectedly looking at him with warm brown eyes. She was looking so gorgeous while sitting on top of Taehyung, her hands on his chest.

His trance was broken with another knock. He huffed and changed their position because getting hard while you're planning to beat the shit out of a person is not in his to-do list.

"Baby, I got some important work to do. I want you to promise me to stay here and wait for me. Okay?"

"How long?"

"Umm , I'll be back in 15 minutes. "

"Be back in 15 or I might have to break my promise. " she said giving him a sheepish grin.

"Promise. " with that he left a chaste kiss on her lips and left.

TIME SKIP