CHAPTER - 4

Author's POV

Taehyung was busy gawking at the beautiful girl treating his wounds. He was feeling as if he was falling in some type of trance and he was getting hypnotized by the beauty in front of him. He assumed her to be a very sweet , caring, polite and innocent girl but who knew that his opinion about her was gonna change real soon.

She was done stitching his wounds and it was time for wrapping it with band-aid , while doing so , she asked the nurse standing beside her

"Did you inform professor about this? "

"Yes , I tried calling him but he was not able to pick up his call, so I left him a message and he should be here when he is not occupied." She told Y/N

"Hmm, thankyou for informing him , I think he is busy in emergency department. Don't worry , I will be with Mr. Kim till professor arrives. Are you okay with me staying here to assist you Mr. Kim? " she asked politely.

Taehyung was on cloud nine hearing this girl who is making him feel millions and millions of butterflies in his stomach is asking permission to stay with him until the lead doctor appears. Before he could answer anything,  Jimin spoke from background

"Do we also have to stay here with you and Taehyung ?" He asked Y/N in a teasing manner which Taehyung understood right away and he shot a death glare towards their direction, which made his hyungs bite their lips hard to not laugh at Taehyung's scowl face.

"No no I don't think we need to stay here with them , I mean we are not as injured as Taehyung is and we also need to rest, right Taehyung? " Namjoon said while smirking at Taehyung.

"Of course none of your are needed to stay here, and I don't have any problems with you staying here with me doctor." Taehyung said while looking towards Y/N's direction.

As soon as she heard that he was referring her as doctor , she quickly look at him and said

"No no no no , please don't call me doctor , I am not capable enough to be referred as a doctor yet." She said while doing cute denying gesture with her hand , only if she knew how adorable her gesture was for Taehyung...

Taehyung chuckled at her cuteness and humbleness and asked " Than what should I call you , Miss?"

"You can call me Y/N" she said giving him her sweetest smile making Taehyung's heart beat faster than ever.

The vibe of the room became very light and positive until two people arrived there.

There was a girl and a guy , sweating profusely. These two were the attending doctors who were 'supposed' to be curing the patients in the absence of main doctor.

As soon as Y/N saw two of them entering the room , her whole vibe changed from being polite , sweet and caring to cold and scary. And this sudden change in her behavior did not go unnoticed by Taehyung and everyone else present in the room.

Y/N's POV

I was almost done wrapping band-aid around Mr.Kim's arm when I saw the attending doctors were about to enter the room.

I know them because I have been here several times and I know how irresponsible they are towards their job , guess what , they are gonna pay for it today.

I handed the remaining task to the nurse and said in my cold voice while heading towards them,

"Don't you dare enter the room" I said and was now standing in front of them.

They look shock and nervous because they have never seen me being cold before. After hearing me , they lowered their head.

Now I stood in front of them and asked,

"Where the hell were you two ?"

"S- she was.... n- not feeling well, so... so I-I  took her to rooftop to make her feel be- better." The guy doctor said while stuttering .

"Help her with what, your dick?" I said as I was spitting venom because they made me hella mad now .

"Do you think I am a fool to not notice both of your red lips, disheveled hair and misplaced clothes? Or do you think you can fuck around wherever you want ?" I completed trying to keep myself calm .

"Hey Y/N , how dare you talk to us like that, don't you know we are your senior, don't you know how to respec-" she was about to complete when I cut her off by

"RESPECT GOES BOTH WAYS, IF YOU DON'T RETURN IT, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT. AND YOU  FUCKING DESRESPECTED SOMETHING I WORSHIP" I yelled at her making both of them flinch.

"And you even have the audacity to talk back to me after doing a mistake makes me wonder if you are sane or not " I said lowering my voice a little and went closer to her.

"And the fact that you know, what I can do to you or even worse kill you and how easily I can get away with it with no one wondering where your useless body disappeared,  makes me want to laugh at your stupidity ." I completed saying in a dangerously low voice enough for everyone to hear that made her shiver.

I took a deep breath while backing away trying to calm myself down . After a while I was finally calmed down a little.

I sighed and said " How about I reveal this to the board of directors and you both can share you experience fucking each other." I said while smiling sweetly but my anger was noticeable on my tone.

"You can share how you felt , him being inside you and you, can tell how you felt her vaginal walls clenching around your dick, how does that sound to you ?" I said while pointing towards the girl and the guy respectively.

After hearing me, they both rush towards me and hold my legs and started begging and pleading.

"P-please,... p- please ,please  Y/N for...forgive us. We we promise we will never r-repeat this again and... and we will respect o-our job and be r-responsible towards it." She said while crying.

"Tch..tch..tch.. you do mistake and then you ask for forgiveness... how pathetic. " I said sarcastically while shaking my head.

I bent down towards her level and put my fingers under her chin and forced her to look at me.

"I can bear anything in this world but I can't bear anyone disrespecting something I love and MEDICINE my dear , medicine is my love and you dared to disrespect that , so guess what ?"
I said and she looked at me waiting for me to complete,

"Present yourself tomorrow for the meeting with the board of directors " I said coldly and turned around , now my back was facing them.

They got up as they knew there was no way I was gonna forgive them. As they were about to exit the room ,I stopped them .

"Wait , take this cash , you should use it to buy condoms as you won't be able to take care of your child if you got pregnant,  cause you won't be having a job to earn money ." I said and flashed a fake sweet smile .

They left the room and I turned around to see everyone's shocked expression.

"I never knew you could be this cold and savage , Miss Y/N. " one of the nurse spoke making me smirk a little.

"There are a lot of things no one  knows about , and I would like to keep it that way" I said .

"Can you  bring me a glass of water please, I actually feel kinda thirsty " I said politely while smiling sweetly.

She nodded and left the room. I went towards Mr. Kim , attached a glucose bottle to provide him some energy and gave him a shot of tetanus. But all this time , I could feel him staring at me.

I looked at him and daanggg!!! I was correct,  he was continuously starting at me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

To know what taehyung thought and felt about Y/N's change in behavior , you have to wait for the next chapter 😈 .

Love you.......❤