CHAPTER - 16

"What is it Y/N? What is it that I still don't know about you ?"

These words were continuously running in Taehyung's mind. But his train of thoughts were broken when he heard her baby speak.

"Tae..." she whispered.

"Yes princess? "

"Lets go"

"Huh? He asked bewildered and in the next moment he knows is her walking towards the door. Taehyung hurriedly followed her and asked.

" To where princess?"

"To settle some records..." she said in monotone but her eyes... her eyes showed something Tae has never seen. There was something sadistic and scary and so so so much dangerous. Without dwelling much in his thoughts, Taehyung followed her to the same basement where Luke was kept hostage.

When they arrived, he was already beated to pulp by the members and was having a hard time opening his eyes because of the pain .

She went towards him and harshly grabbed his hair forcing him to look in her eyes. Her cold death glare was enough for the man to shudder and let out a whimper. A pathetic whimper.

She poked the inside of her tongue in annoyance and took a look at his form. Clothes discarded, blood seeping through them colouring them red while dark red bruises and marks appearing on his skin. She harshly pushed him backwards causing him to loose his balance and fall on the ground with a thud. He groaned but it was all inaudible to the girl standing in front of him. She turned around to face her boyfriend and hyungs.

"Tch , hyung I am not happy with the way you treated him." She said while having a disapproving look on her face.

Everyone was confused about what she said. Was she feeling sympathy for the one whome she herself was punching like a beast?

"What's wrong Y/N?" Suga asked trying hard to collect his thoughts and not let his annoyance show on his face. He was kinda disappointed with Y/N as what she said sounds like she is feeling mercy for that guy who made them suffer for so long. He always thought she was someone who was just like them , no mercy to them who don't deserve it.

She kept her both hands on her hips (asian mode on ) and said

" I mean that his whimper... wasn't even like a whimper. It was way too low and inaudible... His clothes are not ruined much and there are only few patches of blood soaking the fabric. The bruises and marks are red but it should have been dark purple and black if he was hit with the force he deserves which should be pretty hard... in conclusion I am not very satisfied hyung." She said in her cold voice.

Once again everyone was shook with what she said. No one said a single word so she continued

" I didn't expect my boyfriend and hyungs to be so easy on a fucker who made them suffer so much in the past.. and not only you but he is also responsible for the death of some innocents... how can you all be so linent with him?" She said while shaking her head having a disappointed look on her face.

"Then what do you want , baby sister-in-law?" Comes the voice of Suga but with a complete different expression on his face this time. The expression of him not was nothing but of pride and amusement with an evil smirk and a little bit of embarrassment for judging her way to early but he is never gonna tell her that. She is probably the only girl till now who have gained his respect with her maturity and quick presence of mind and her attitude.

She gave him a glance before turning completely towards her boyfriend. Eyes void of any warm emotion but having some sadistic twist with it.

"Taehyung, people refer you as cold hearted, merciless and a psychotic killer, right ?" She asked to which he just nodded still confused as to what she meant.